Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Birth of an Evil.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daene

Daene

Re-Birth of an Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:08 am

The bright shine of the full moon that shone down upon the tree’s of the forest started to fade slowly, the clear sky starting to get cloudy within in a matter of minutes as the full moon completely disappeared behind the dark dooming clouds. Which was now looming over the entire forest as if something made out of pure evil was surfacing from hell itself as a light fog started to settle within the forest grounds.

The fog started to get thicker making it harder for anyone to see with in the forest if they was inside, most probably having gotten themselves lost. The air started to become freezing cold that snow started to fall from the dark clouds and rested gently upon the ground and tree’s , Soon after the snow settled upon the ground it melted into water and icicles started to shoot out of the ground tearing the earth apart as there was a sudden loud scream of agony and then a slightly tanned hand shot out of the ground and grabbed the earth and gripped at it, digging the nails into the ground to get a better grip to pull the being out from the icy grave that it came from.

Slightly messed up teal hair with hints of silver and earth from what appeared to anyone that he’d have been buried alive. The screaming had stopped as laughter just started to fill the icy cold air as the snow that was on the tree’s had melted and turned into many little icicles, the being wore a black waist coat and nothing underneath it with a pair of black shorts and some trainers with a white spider web design, along his left arm had a black glove that ran up to his elbow and on the opposite arm was a spider web glove that went up to his elbow as well.

The being wavered from side to side as he felt dizzy and spat out blue blood onto the floor and watched it turn to ice with his yellow eyes “......Fuck sake....i thought i would never get this fucking body” he growled in a rough voice as he was mostly talking towards himself out loud. His skin started to peel slightly and he tilted his head to the side looking at the ice underneath the skin and he smirked widely as mist kept on coming out of his mouth weather he was breathing or not. It giving the appearance of him being a fleshed being but was completely the opposite.

Cracking his neck to the left and then the right he turned around on the spot taking in the scenery and then sensed an familiar aura of a male’s and then he started to laugh as if he was crazy “ hahaha HaHaHa HAHAHAHAHAHA!! BLAZE IS HERE! BLAZE IS HERE!” he screamed with joy as he remembered the male from a pack name >>The Okami<< in where his former side >> Blackster Nekishu<< was the male’s son who was killed. “ oh ho ho ho, this shall be fun......” he licked his lips with a sadistic smirk on in his lips.

“ I shall teach that piece of worm not to betray Lucifer” he whispered to himself as he slumped forwards letting his hands hang in front of him to see if there will be any company to appear itself in front of him, he was only hoping to see the male known as >> Blaze Nekishu<< . This being knew full well on how to torment the male.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 5:36 pm

The icy breeze crept up on him as he wandered aimlessly about the den's, his body temperature kept him at an unusual warmth with prevented him from feeling any cold tinge to the air. With his nose stuck towards the ground and his tail perched high, he trotted about in his daily routine before heading out the entrance and into what he thought, was sunshine.

Stepping outside was a dark surprise, his nose touchy the iced grass, caused him to peel his eyes away from the ground and actually have a closer look around. It was not until that moment did he notice mist seeping from his nose; Taking a deep breath in, he held it for a second before releasing the hot air into the outside world to double check his findings. It was as if smoke had just been blown from the male's mouth. His brows creased in a deep bow on his face and his head lowered, as evil aura protruding itself to him.

Optics of ruby red darted around in an deathly glare, his chest unintentionally rumbling as he began to growl. He knew that aura, would remember it anywhere. Placing one foot in front of the other, he began to advance, stalking the darkness; Pinpointing the where about of his demon son.

Slowly, his pace picked up; Though his head remain low, he trudged through the freezing forest. Ears of deep red swivel u top his head, searching for a sound; Any sound. There was none. The trees around became like corridors of rows, seemingly stepping into lines to help the alpha search for the entity at hand and his eyes did not miss a beat to scan the hallway of trees.

The air began to grow thick with cold and it crept up onto his body, covering him in small ice bars. He had not fastened his march any more now, returning it to a stalk, carefully placing his paws in decisive movements to deter sounds from eradicating his position. He knew he was close. How close, was the question.

A relay of memories and emotions wound them self around each other inside his mind when he focused on the aura that drew ever closer with every slow step he took. His neck began to tingle as he raised his heckles, head lowering to the ground. He pulled his lips back to reveal rows of staggeringly sharp daggers and a chorus of rumbles erupted from behind them in a deep, callous rage.

"ASHURA! COME AND FACE ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Daene

Daene

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 7:10 am

The being tilted his head to the side as he sensed the Alpha Male named >>Blaze<< and a smile crept onto his lips and looked up towards the icicle’s and sighed as the mist from his mouth went into the air and then vaporised into nothingness. His ears twitched slightly and started to laugh softly towards himself as he heard the male shout ("ASHURA! COME AND FACE ME!!") as the wind blew gently against his form moving his teal hair.

Turning around to face the direction of Blaze he grinned widely as he knew exactly what he was going to do and started to crack his body parts “ Let’s see how he handles seeing his son again..” he thought to himself and started to walk towards the male as his body started to change

His hair started turning black and scruffy with a straw-hat on top of his head and his clothes changed into a red vest top with only three buttons, a pair of blue jean knee length shorts and some sandals. The pale ice skin gaining a tan as it looked like flesh and his eyes changed to brown as his walk started to turn into a run as if he was Blackster Nekishi.

Once getting into the viewing distance of the Alpha Male and waved at him excitedly “ Dad! Dad! Over here!” he yelled, using Blackster’s voice and stopped at a good amount of distance in case the male figured that something was off, in which it was since he had not figured out how to pull off a heat source from him so he seemed colder than ice.

“ .....Ashura took my place in dying when i got stabbed through the throat whilst trying to protect Ash.” He paused, having a slight gulp and then continued “ seems like the sleazebag wanted to go back to the hell hole that he came from” he did not realize that the tattoo of Ashura was still on the chest of his body as it looked like Re-Birth of an Evil. TribalTattoo .

His brown eyes looked over the male’s form wondering what would be the next move, ice starting to form around his back but it seemed to be floating as if part of the mist, since the mist was part water as well. Ashura knew full that Blaze’s power was fire and knew how to counteract it since Fire melted ice, ice turned it water and fire makes water turn into vapour and then the process could start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:24 pm

((Try not to use the word 'and' Too much bud.))

A small change in the wind caused a frown to crack acorss Blaze forehead, deeply. Through the separtaion in the trees, he saw a elder teen running his way. His face tightened and he advanced to step one foot forward; Pulling his right and back as he twisted his body to the side; Standing in a redy fighting stance. Clicking his fingers, he caused a spark to ignite, quickly catching it, he feuled it and formed a small fireball in the palm of his hand; He would keep it there for now, unsure.

As the boy came forward, it was clear to see the form of Blackster. Blaze's heart sank; He had cast the thought and the memory of his son from his mind, losing him had caused much more grief and heartache that he could not find the ability to confide in any friend nor family. Pushing it and forcing it into the deepest depths of his mind.

It couldnt be Backster, something was not right and Blaze refused to believe it. His son stopped a far cry away from him and he was.. Happy. Too happy. Blaze squinted his eyes, glaring at the boy. "You think I am stupid? Nyoka stabbed Blackster... He is dead. Ashura has been after that body for too long to give it up so easily AND ressuruct Blackster." His voice was hard and filled with rage.

A rumbling growl escaped his mouth and his teeth pulled back into a snarl; The old wavered off of the boy like a freezer, Blaze tuned himself into it. Letting it consume his body wich lowered his blood temperature. He had fought this kid before and knew very well of his power.

But little did the boy know, Blaze had a trick up his sleeve.

"You are to pussy to face me Ashura, why? Are you scared that I will defeat you?" A wide smirk travelled across his face now and a spake ignited his eyes, flaring a ghostly red glow as he taunted the boy.
Back to top Go down
Daene

Daene

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 7:15 am

Ashura sighed and raised his arms into the air “ you’ve got me chief...im not your pathetic son Blackster....weak little shit..” he laughed as he said this as his form changed back to his own and not Blackster Nekishu’s. The male’s eyes glared at the one named Blaze “....you call me a coward when you did nothing to stop your son from dying....” he cold-heartedly said as he placed a hand on the side of his head shaking his head from side to side.

Cracking his neck he remained a good distance away as he smirked to himself “...i wonder weather you have grown since our last fight...” he mumbled but just loud enough for it to reach the male’s ears, his hands clenched into fists and ice started to form and turn into what looked like a sword attached to his arm.

“You know, that your precious little blackster was nothing but a coward” Ashura loudly spoke trying to mess with the male’s head as he knew that the boy and the girl was this male’s weakness along with water. Raising a hand to his head and ruffled his teal hair “....and here i thought that someone like you would strong enough to not care about useless beings....useless relationships “ he stopped talking and turned his back towards the male as if he was trying to make him attack his body.

Raising the slightly tanned arms into the air slightly and starred at them ((.....why isn’t this body turning to ice...)) he thought to himself as it was puzzling him as to why his body was not turning into ice and the flesh peeling off like it usually did. The air turned even colder as time grew on as unfortunately for Blaze time was not on his side since he was a fire elementalist and ice was a combined mixture of water and really cold wind.

The air around the forest started to glisten looking as if there was glitter but in fact it was little tiny shards of ice that was preparing for all of Ashura’s attacks since they was based on ice, but Ashura gave a slight smirk keeping his own back towards the male as the shards of ice that was in the air acted like a really tiny mirror or a third eye as other people would say.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 5:55 pm

Blaze did not let the boy get an emotional hold on him; He had -infact- grown stronger than the last time they had fought and he continued to smile.

He let the boy speak, let him say as he wished to him. With no affect on his being what so ever. Ashura had indeed grown stronger in power than when Blaze had fought him last, the energy bouncing off of him like a steel catapolt. It did not scare him and he continue to smirk.
His deep blood red optics scanned the males body, his entire being. All the while, he deterred his hand away, hidden behind his form. The fire ball still lay a deathly substance in his hand and as Ashura spoke, Blaze built the power inside it; Filling it with an intense raw power and nothing less.

His eyes locked onto the 'sword' like ice structure attaching itself to the boys arm for a moment, watching it as it was produced from nothing; He studied him with a close range of sight and aura.

The powerr wich Ashura brought made ice particles alight from the sky; Falling in an attempt to meet Blaze's skin. Perhaps in an eager cascade to hurt him; He did not know. But it was no use, the shards melted centimetres away from his honey complexed skin. It made him look as if he had an energy field around his form, protecting him.Blaze had increased his heart rate to 202 beats a minute. This speed would surely have given any other being a heart attack with no hope for survival, but for Blaze, it was a breeze.
What the boy, Ashura, did not know, was that Blaze had been training in ice covered ponds for months in Okami after Blackie had died; And years before. Deep in the water. Far down in the deepest crevices; Enduring the painstaking pressure and below -40C temperatures. Perfecting his technique; Waiting for this moment again.

The increased heart rate made his blood pressure higher wich, in turn, enabled him to raise his body temperature to boiling point if he willed it, without breaking so much as a single bead of sweat.

As the boy finished speaking Blaze nodded his head, his eyes watching the back of the childs head. "Very touching Ashura. Very touching indeed. I think you pulled a few of my heart strings." He teased the kid, taunting him with a sarcastic tone.
"You are right; Blackster was a coward and he was weak." He agreed with him, his voice was neutral now and he did smile. "I did not realise that until Nyoka had killed him so easily. So easily.... Too easy infact. I do not want a weak son. I do not care for such things.
Ashlyn, on the other hand." A proud smile forced itself upon his face.
"Now there is a truely strong child. She will be leader of this pack one day." His eyes glistened and he peeled them from the boy nodding silently with a high head.

Surely Blaze had a trick up his sleeve. Or was he simply agreeing?
A question for deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Daene

Daene

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:34 pm

Ashura tilted his head too the side slightly as he listened to the male known as Blaze and realized that his words on when he spoke as BlackStar had no effect and let out a sigh running a hand through his grey-like hair as his form was changing once again to a male about 5’8 the right height for Blackstar and had a scar running down his tanned face from his right eye, one going down and two going across.

All of his skin was tanned and even his attire changed too that of a red robe like cloak and wore nothing but some knee length shorts, a smile came onto his face as his brown eyes looked over himself now ignoring the fact that Blaze was there completely “ hm seems like the souls transformation is nearly complete.” He said in a raspy type voice and then started to laugh as a necklace appeared on him.

The necklace was made out of gold, round with a triangle on the inside with what looked like an Egyptian eye on the triangle with five pointers which was an obvious indicator that it was used for searching things that was unknown to the other male. The necklace was glowing and he laughed even more as if anyone could see his aura it was getting darker by the second.

“ Now, what are you going to do Blaze.....your son’s soul” he paused grapping the necklace and lifted it slightly off of his smooth tanned , 6 abed chest and shook it “ is inside here and soon to be trapped in there forever like i was” he tilted his head down slightly as a shadow formed over his eyes as he looked towards the male and had a sinister smirk on his face “ you never knew on how i got hold of your son at the age of 4....did you” he said as he stood up properly still keeping his smirk.

“ Im pretty sure i wouldn’t want too bore you with the details.” He mumbled raising his arms slightly as he was buying time so that the soul transformation could be completed as he wasn’t allowed too fight otherwise it would pause it, if it was taken off of him on the other hand. His soul would go back into the item and BlackStar’s would go back into his body. He seemed too be careless but it was more like the phrase ( there is more than meets the eye ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Birth of an Evil.   Re-Birth of an Evil. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Birth of an Evil.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Outskirts :: Takoon Forest-
Jump to: