Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the body

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:06 am

The ground was damp from the rain falling around the form of a lone figure, standing in a field surrounded by three rows or dummies made from the trunks of fallen trees and set in a circle around him, each ring growing by 5 starting with ten in the inner ring. The figure stood clothed in black loose fitting pants, black shinobi's shoes adorning his feet, chest bare and marked with tribal flames over his chest, back and upper arms, a kusarigama wrapped around his waist and his Shirasaya sheathed to his back.

Bane's hands move infront of him, claspes together before bursting into flames. With a flurry of motion, a blast of fire is propelled towards a dummy, causing it to explode. Bane then lunges foreward, slamming the remaining burning hand into the head of another dummy before vaulting off this one, spinning in the air and drawing Wolve's Fang from its sheath at his back and slicing through the left adjacent dummy within the second ring, and stabs through the one behind him with a backward thrust, the blade an inch from his own body.

Withdrawing the blade, he angles to the left again, slicing the legs of another dummy and redirecting the blade for a downward slice. He then throws the blade into the head of the one behind the newly fallen dummy and unwraps the kusarigama from his waist, another flurry of motion and several more dummies within the area falling, cut into 3 or more peices, the weapon wrapping itself back around his waist with its momentum.

He retreives his blade and resheathes it, his face sullen and expressionless as it always was whenever he was training.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:48 pm

Moving out from the shadows, with passive crossed arms he leant a hard shoulder upon the trunk of a near by tree as the new member train himself in combat. His lips were pulled into an even expression and his emerlad green optics were slightly squinted as he watched and studied the male and they way that he move; Intregued by the weapons he wield and power that he bestowed on the dummies.

He had not hidden himself at all, but left himself in the clear open of the forest line. The sun poor down on them with golden rays of light; Kicking his leg around, lay lay the tip of his toe upon the grass and crossed his legs at the ankle where he stood. Now words were said, none needed to be said. He was simply engaged in a solo audience of the man.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 3:50 am

Oblivious at first to the male standing nearby, he sits cross legged in the grass with his eyes closed and his hands clasped together over his chest. His hands become surround by a dark purple flame and he releases them and places them on the ground to either side of him. Bane then shifts his weight, and makes a step that turns his form in its place, his hands sweeping in an arc as the shadow wave makes its way through the dummies in its path. Once finished, the dummies struck had become nothing more than smoking remains of the posts they were standing upon.

Bane then turns, sensing movement behind him. He looks towards the one watching him and smiles slightly, "Sir Nekishu, I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I was just practicing." He says, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 5:17 am

Walking aimlessly for most of the day, the sight of smoke had caught the male's attention. Ajusting the fingerless gloves upon his hands he sighed looking a head in hope that it was not a sign of trouble in the pack lands.
Turning from his path he headed towards the smoke. Pulling his hair back away from his face and into a knot at the back he caught the scent of the Alpha male and the new pack member his eyes narrowed slightly, his pace quickening.
His mind was a mess from the recent attack upon them by the religious cult, his body still ached, all helping him have a worse temper then he would usually have, this was causing him to have little trust in any new joins.
Walking through the clearing he spotted Bane and nodded to himself seeing what was going on. Happy there was no trouble he cast his gaze around the small area, seeing Blaze off to the side.
Keeping himself out of the way of the new member seeing he was engaged in some sort of Practice he nodded to him as he walked passed coming to a stop close to the side of Blaze.
Crossing his legs he sat down upon the floor wordlessly his gaze followed the feet of Bane along to what were left of the dummies. Nodding once more he folded his arms across his torso pondering the events in silence.
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 6:47 am

Tilting her head back she looked up at the sky as she walked aimless around. Her hair was braided down her back so it didn't get in her way if she needed to shift. Her body was moving gracefully along, moving out of the way of every rock and tree though she saw nothing for head was tilted back, her green optics on the sky. She tilted her head back to face what was in front of her. She'd not noticed that she'd walked into a clearing until she'd looked around her. She blinked, backing up back into the woods, her optics shifting restlessly between the two figures of the male's that she'd seen. Her moves held suspicion and grace as she back up back into the shadows of the woods. She turned when she knew that she was out of sight, belittling herself was something that she'd been doing quiet a lot lately. She shook her head and sighed as she closed her green optics. She took a deep breath, then stopped. Freezing her whole form where she stood, her optics snapped open as she turned to where she'd heard a soft noise, then it hit her. The smell of two wolves and a cat of some kind. Turning back the way she'd come she began to walk once more, her feet making as little noise as possible as she gingerly stepped up behind a tree. She leaned around it and blinked at the three males she saw, realizing that one had just joined the others. She was still suspicious of them as she stepped out into the clearing, her steps made no noise, and her form was held with suspicion, yet confidence as she leaned against the tree.
Crossing her arms loosely over her stomach she watched the male in the middle of the clearing, tilting her head as she nervously chewed on her lower lip, a habit of hers that she needed to get rid of. She kept her peripheral vision cast on the two other men as she watched the one in the middle of the clearing. She then shook her head, sighing softly, nearly inaudible to their ears. She looked at the dummies and smiled slightly, [i]'Training. Mh. I wonder.....'[i] Shaking the thoughts from her head she continued to watch the men until she knew she could trust them for certain. She rarely ever trusted those she didn't know. She knew one of these three through a dear friend of her own, Blaze. Koori had talked endlessly about the male. She shook her head, smiling slightly to herself. Her own pale features strikingly beautiful. She held grace like a leopard, well, she smiled slightly to herself, noticing how the others held themselves. She was much more fragile looking than them. She tilted her head, her green optics flowing from male to male once more, stopping to notice the details about them this time. Her gaze first landed on Blaze, only for a second for she'd heard too much about him and didn't really want to know anything else. Flowing swiftly without even moving, her optics shifted to rudely stare at the male in the middle of the clearing seated with his legs crossed. She tilted her head, eyes roaming over his form. Then she bit her lower lip as the girl's optics shifted to the last male. Running down his body and then back up to his face she bit her lower lip a bit harder, keeping herself from saying something stupid to the male. She shook her head once more, the strands of her hair that were too short for the braid fell in her face, her bands falling over her right optic, covering it from the male's vision. She realized that her eyes had begun to change from the normal green to the bright greenish-yellow of the leopard that she shifted into. She felt the leopard in her rise as she stood there. She closed her eyes, swallowing the animal back down into the deepest part of her. She opened her eyes, taking a deep breath as she held it for a moment. Her hair still over her eye. She refused to movie it away. Her optics slid to the man in the middle of the clearing, then as she noticed they kept shifting back and forth from him to the male that sat next to the male Blaze. She bit her lower lip, taking a deep breath as she grumbled to herself, attempting to keep her now bright green optic on the male in the middle of the clearing. She forced herself to turn her eyes away, knowing that she was trying to stare without getting caught. She felt like a child with a crush, and didn't like. So she remained standing, leaning her shoulder against the tree next to her, still in the shade of the woods. She reached back to her braid and pulled the ribbon from the end of the braid, shaking her mid-back length hair out. She noticed that she was now acting like a high school girl, trying to get attention from the male. She laid her head against the tree trunk as she leaned there, watching the male in the middle of the clearing. Her body poised in an almost graceful position, making it seem like she had muscles in places the others didn't, as she forced herself to focus on the male in the clearing that was still practicing, she guessed he didn't noticed he had company, and she wished not to disturb him so she froze against the tree there once more. Her form completely statuesque from head to toe, remaining there silently.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:06 pm

Watching he attack of the male, he simply nod his head once and, giving a small nudge, pushed away from the tree; Unfolding his arms he stepped forward once. As the male turn his head to see Blaze, a small smile crept upon his lips and he gave the man a nod "No, it is fine Bane. I am simply watching you; I f anything, I wish not to intrude on you, but as alpha, I trust that you see that I would like to know the capabilites of my fellow pack mates."
His vocie was strong, bold as he spoke and his eyes shot him a deep glance; As he blinked, he shifted his gaze towards the dummies; The look was unseen and when he open his eyes in the split second he was simply looking over them all. Tracing each one adn watching the smoke that smoulder from thier broken bodies. He breathed in a deep breath and raised a brow "Hm." His gaze then returned to rest on the male seated in the middle of them all.

Killow's aura haunted him for a moment before h saw his friend enter the clearing. His relaxed stance move forward a little and he pet a hand on his shoulder, petting it twice and dropping it to his side; The sway of his arm carried on until it rested across his chest and was soon joined by that of his other arm, crossing them across his chest.

A new chemical entered the air and a slight raise of his head carried the scent into his nose and his eyes shifted to see the form of the female, Anne. He made a small nod of his head and watched her as she eyed over the other two single males. No doubt picking a suiter. "Good day Anne. I trust you are well?" He asked with a softer voice then what he had used to speak with the male, Bane; This was not purposeful, it was simply, how he did things.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 7:06 am

Bane nods at the Alpha male, "I understand completely" He says, also giving a nod towards Killow, his gaze finally meeting with Anne's. He stands and clasps his hands together again, this time only one birsting into flames which he thrust into the air above his head, sending the fire towards the sky. He then steps from the ring of dummies just before several fireballs rain down on the remaining dummies. He moves to sit under a tree nearby the others, down wind from the smoke caused by the dummies.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:22 am

Curouse to check out the new comers she followed the freshest scent that intertwined with the new male and her alpha. Black wet nose twitching, furred chest rising as she breathed in the scents, only to exhale afterwards. Her foot steps where light as she made her way towards the threesome. her skin was tight like leather showing off the bones of her shouldiers. Her black mane was breaded from her neck down her back. A long sword hidden with in the lond deep abyss, out of site. Two short shorts strapped to her legs. Her body was low to the ground as she tracked them. Golden optics scanning the area for any threats and ears alert just incase. As the scents became stronger looked arouned . One was very close, the others not to far off. She came at an angle, her form stepping out from the tangle of trees. The female at her left and the boys straight ahead. She stopped just perpendicular to the female, giving the boys space and time to talk.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 1:59 am

Watching the male train Killow did not break his eyes away to greet the new joins to the area knowing the one known as Anne had also arrived and now so had Aleria, he would apologise if it seemed rude later. For now he was interested to see what the male could do. He had not seen anyone train with the use of fire before. He knew some people could yet he had never watched. Standing off at a good distants he watched in a silently respectful way nodding back to the one known as Bane in reply to the nod of aknowledgment.
He hand on his shoulder caused him to tense for a second before his body once more relaxed keying onto the fact it was only hos good friend Blaze. He smiled turning his attention to the Alpha before looking away at the remains of the dummies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training the body Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the body   Training the body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Territores :: Death Valley-
Jump to: