Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toma's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toma

Toma

Toma's Character Empty
PostSubject: Toma's Character   Toma's Character I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 5:00 pm

Name: Toma

Appearance: Ocean blue eyes. White socks. Chin, stomach and underside of the tail, white. Back and down her sides also top of the tail, crimson red. Streak from muzzle to the tip of the tail down her back, black.

Personality: She is a very easy going wolf but has a temper and snaps when angry. Normally very playfully, though can be a bit cautious when meeting a new pack or unknown wolf. Sometimes she can take things too far. She doesn't normally like the cold and is constantly licking her paws if they get cold.

History: The wolf was born just before the start of winter, in the late fall. her mother left only once to find food just after Toma was born. After she was able to feed off meat she left on a food trip, this time she did not return. Since she was weened, she was able to wander from the den. Alone for several weeks before she was able to find a wolf pack. She stayed with them until she was almost three.

Picture: Toma

-- Social Life
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A

Hoping to take on as pack shaman.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Toma's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toma's Character   Toma's Character I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:12 pm

Welocome, Toma.
I am Alpha Male; Blaze. I wish to welcome you and also apologise for the lack of posting on the site right now. Please do not take this short time of silnce as an elongated abandonment as it is not.
We will surely take you wishes of becomming Pack Shaman into account. Thankyou for specifying that rank in wich you are most interested in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toma

Toma

Toma's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toma's Character   Toma's Character I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:13 pm

Yes I did notice that not many of your members have been active recently. I do hope that they get back to posting and the site is more active in the near future.
Thank you very much. And not a problem at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toma's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toma's Character   Toma's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toma's Character
Page 1 of 1