Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement as of 27/03/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastas

Anastas

Announcement as of 27/03/10 Empty
PostSubject: Announcement as of 27/03/10   Announcement as of 27/03/10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

Anastas takes her place, resting her behind on a rocky clad ground. she looked over the terrain before her and those who had openly taken up residence in such a place. She clears her throat and looks to them, giving a respectful nod to where her Alphas may have sat.

"It has come to my attention today that Toma has sent us a private message, asking to look at the site linked below it. I have no problem with people recruiting and i am not one to talk as i have made the same tactical move before for this very pack. Though Toma has raised a fair point.

This site does not seem active at all. for one reason or another the pack members here at Kumari seem to have access issues and extensively busy lives outside of this site. I myself have only just grasped the opportunity to have permanent access to internet since being back at home. I must point out that this inactivity DOES NOT mean Kumari is not getting anywhere. all sites become dormant at some point but i have firm belief that our members are willing to post a good story here and there when they arrive again.

As of the last few weeks, our Alphas have been working hard behind the scenes to bring to light new lands of opportunity to develop stories and environments to enrich and enhance our talents. I ask that whilst you are indeed free to come and go as you please you do not deter your heart from Kumari. as we post with friends from old and new i have never seen such a well blanded group. the interactions between us as a pack are smooth and that is something few people may come by these days when a site is unveiled."

Anastas takes a moment, changing her stance to stand. her shoulder line was relaxed and she seemed happy "If anyone would like to introduce friends to Kumari or have any suggestions in how we may extend this pack please do so. i know we're a crazy loving bunch, now lets try to work these stories into active imaginative creations again"
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Announcement as of 27/03/10   Announcement as of 27/03/10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 9:28 am

"Thank you, Anastas." Koori's body lifted once the femme stopped speaking. Her ears pulled back in an slightly aggressive manner. "If anyone does wish to advertising a site like Toma was doing, i ask that you place it within the Out Of Character board." One ears twists backwards. "I've warned Toma of this action, And i apologize that ive been gone abit lately." She sighs, sitting and scratching her ear. "A death as recently happened... So my heads been a little.. 'Off the rocker' Amongst other things. But as Anastas said, if you have any friends, that enjoy roleplaying, send them our way, we'll be sure o take good care of them!" Smiles, straightening. "I've been trying to get back on working on this site, new places we can add, how to pick up new people... And, to be honest, I've been thinking that maybe i should change the layout of he forum, that perhaps it isn't that inviting. Please let me know what you think. I am the design base behind this site so post your suggestions and comments here, or in a PM. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Announcement as of 27/03/10   Announcement as of 27/03/10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:43 pm

Yeah, well, that was slightly annoying, it was pretty much just like a spam email
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Announcement as of 27/03/10   Announcement as of 27/03/10 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:36 am

Aleria listens to everyone speak and although what was said is true. She herself not been on for along time. This place feels good. No drama and everyone is friends/family. She has nothing to add. What has been said sums it up for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement as of 27/03/10   Announcement as of 27/03/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement as of 27/03/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Summons Rocks.-
Jump to: