Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter the hunters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 1:33 pm

Aleria scoped out the village for a few hours. She had her sites set out on a few people. She made sure to fit in dressing appropiately Green colored contacts placed over her lycanthroped eyes. Walking into the village she went to the town sqaure where everything from hats to the smallest button was sold. Her long light brown hair flowing down her back. Stopping at a stand she broused through the different colored beaded necklaces. The inner tubes of her ears shaped like her beast for her to hear better. She ease dropped on many conversations to see if anyone was going out hunting anytime soon.

Blinking she looked at the woman her lips were moving , it took a few seconds but she smiled politely at the woman and began to bargain with her. Finally she bought the necklace for two american dollars and as she walked away after thanking the lady she held the back and moved down the street.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 8:37 pm

The streets were a hustle and bustle about her as Ash made her way through town square. The music blaring from her ipod countered the buskers and torments of the sales people around her. She would smile and shake her head, plcing her hand out infront of her to poliely settle a hastling woman trying to make her buy her goods.

"No thankyou."

She would exclaim in a sweet, soft voice. She put her hands in her jeans pockets and bobbed her head to the sound her music, happily in her own world.
As she turn around the corner, the back of a woman caught her sudden attention as she exited a store on the same side of the street as Ashlyn. A sudden happiness grew from her and she pulled her head phones down and around her neck. The noises of the streets drowned her ears but she took no notice, starting in a small jog towards the woman. Her music was so loud that it could still be hard from her had phones draped around her neck. She yelled out with a happy voice, closing in on the woman.

"AUNTY ALLEY!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:04 am

His arms casually folded, a cigarette placed at the tips of his fingers on his right hand...his frame was relaxed, a foot placed up against the wall as the other stood strong, his eyes scanning the streets as an aquaintence babbles on to him. Hunter tapped the ash from the cigarette, taking time to draw in its essence of carcinogenic threats of death. It didnt bother him in the slightest, his black and white view of life giving him no hesitations to take the drug of choice.
"Hey man you listening?' The strange looking thug chimes in at Hunter
"Yeah, course i am" Hunter would reply, though realistically he couldnt give two bob for whatever the guy was on about. The town was as busy as ever, though his eye searched every figure for sign of a bounty hunter, or brawler depending on who hed be chased by today.

The pair stood on the steps of an old tavern called The Galley, an establishment looking run down on the outside but nothing could compare its life inside. it bustled to the brim at noon, and in the light of day made a fair profit. Hunter had spent a few nights in the place and had become quite familiar with some of the locals which inhabited Ikagehara Village.

The man continued unsilenced for another few moments until a voice and its words hit his ears, a finger held infront of the mans face to indicate the need for an abrupt halt in his efforts as hunter smiles hearing it. he did recognise the voice, though his lack of knowledge could not list a name to its owner, though aunty alley was a sure bet that others of the Kumari were about the village
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:51 am

Aleria was slowly making her way towards the bad area of town. She wanted to scope out the people that hung out there. Her new home and friends were so close to this place, if anyone was going to go out hunting she wanted to know about. She wanted to know what they looked like, where they lived. What they ate for breakfast. She was about to round the corner when the inner makings of the ear drum picked up the distinct sound of a female calling her name. She smiled and turned around, it had been a long time since she had seen this particular kid. 'Hey sweety hows it going" she asked her. Green colored contacts looking to her, she happy to see her. She stopped at the last vender table not wanting ashlyn to know what she was doing. Blaze would have her head if anything happened to his daughter. 'What are you doing out here? walking over and giving her a big hug. "Its been such a long time" she smiled and stepped back from her. Her mind switching gears.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 5:38 pm

Her arms encased as far as they could around Aleria, closing her eyes with a smile and low hum as she hugged the woman. Stepping back from her she fiddled with the pocket on her jeans, feeling the attention of another been drawn to thier conversation; Shrugging it off, she continued.

"I dont actually know how I got out here."
A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked around. Everyone was significantly larger then she was, and older. Peeling her eyes away from her surroundings she returned her gaze to her Aunty.
"But I guess it does look kinda strange that a nine year old girl is circling the village, huh?"

The smile lit up her face and she reached for her Ipod, filing through the thousands of songs, she sat on one that suited her mood for now and let the guitar solo raine through ehr ears. Her attention still lay with Aleria, but music was her life, loving and living it.

"It has, it has been much too long. What are you doing out here? This seems a bit much of a... Gloomy place for you Aunty Alley."

She spoke with s fot voice, though her eyes darted around swiftly; Looking. Secretivly, she searched for the one who claimed an ear to thier conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 5:45 pm

Hunter moves to take a step down onto the pathway, the street covered by villagers and other visitors from near and far, the place resembling that of a modern day new york. but as the toe of his boot touches the pavement, a flash from the under side of a mans coat as he passes by them prompts hunter to abandon finding his friends. Instead he turns on the ball of his foot, unexpectantly darting into the crowded street to follow the man in the coat and leaving his aquaintance behind in a flurry of yells
"HEY!

Hunter follows the figure through the streets, always predicting his steps so as to keep him infront and not to far out of view. He didnt have to ask someone about this man, he could tell his agenda, the posture, the strut, even down to his attire. a hunter and not your fluffy game hunter either, the polished crossbow wedged under his jacket, poorly hidden for a ruthless hunter he had thought. though perhaps that was non intentional. Hunters eyes glance around him to survey the public faces, feeling as though an ambush was either in play or on the cards.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:30 am

Aleria new this was no place for a small child. Although the villagers seemed nice, she new most were deviouse and ruthless. Theives, murderers.. the like; hung out in these parts. Although her eyes were on Ashyln she was still keeping an eye and ear out for anything suspiouse. "OH, well I came to have a look around. See what was being sold. Get a feel for this place and the people" She smiled to her and pulled out the necklace she bought. Carefully holding it out in front of here. "Isn't it pretty?"

Hunter the hunters Gothnecklace

While she showed Ashlyn the necklace, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. Not wanting to frighten her she smiled and put it back up. With out letting ashlyn on on anything she kept her body infront of her just in case. "Why dont we go home? Your father must be worried about you?" The towns folks murmers quieted and Aleria turned around just in time to see a men running towards them......The crowdes people, some of them gasped and hurried away from the place. (leaves the rest up to hunter since.. its your idea)
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 10:26 pm

(I think I shall let Hunter post first if you do not mind Aunty Alley.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 6:48 pm

(thanks darlings) Cool

Hurrying to reach the man as Aleria and Ashlyn's scents grow stronger and the poachers threat becomes increasingly higher, Hunter reaches into his jacket, his fingers curling around the handle of a thick hunting knife, sliding it from its holding place as the Poacher stops to make a scene, his targets infront of him.

"I'm..." The man begins though his sentence is cut rather short, the tip of Hunters blade tapping at his back with the teasing threat of a skinning.
"How about we get off the street and talk like gentlemen" Hunter murmers, a twinkle in his eye suggesting this man would not be standing for long
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:20 am

Aleria's stood infront of Ashlyn her body blocking the view for her. Her muscles were tensed and her eyes zero'd in on the man infront. Then her eyes darted to the figure behind him. Feeling Ashlyns presense she reached her arms back towards her. Making eye contact with hunter a message saying she is here if he needed her, as she turend to take her neice home. She would stay behind but she did not trust the street or for her neice to go off alone. Wrapping an arm around her shouldier she drew her close, her eyes scanning the crowed and chest rising and falling as she breathed in the scents. The man was comming straight for them, meaning he new. Which ment others new aswell.. he would not be last..
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 8:14 pm

As Aleria pull out the necklace, a smile errupted on Ashlyn's face adn she nodded unable to take her eyes off of the jewery.

"Oh my, that is beautiful."

The panick in Alley's aura said it all. She did not have to say anything to let Ashlyn sence something was wrong. Her ability to read an aura picked up on it and she shook her head to the questions.

"Dad sent me here to buy some bread."

She answered both of the question in one answer. Her brow creased in a frown and her eyes darted around.

"What is i...."

Her sentance was cut short when Aleria turned, placing her back against Ashlyn. A shudder ripped throgh her body as fear struck her. The scent of the two men filled her being and she involantarily read thier DNA patterns in thier scent.

One seemed familiar to her, as if she knew the man but she could notplace a face to the scent.
The other was a deadly forieghn person. She could not quite get a hold on him, could not work out what he was truly like and this unnerved her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:53 pm

Hunter had manouvered the man into a small alley, though his confidence wasnt crash hot at the time. Rightfully so as they proceed into an old looking building the hunter struggles, shoving his hand up into his jacket as Hunter panics, the man firing an arrow through his jacket and clean into Hunters hip, a yell filling the air. Pain seers through Hunters side and he instantaneously swipes at the hunter with his knife, dragging the blade back and striking the man mid chest, both diving away from eachother. It would not be long before someone would find them in the city and Hunter could not be seen leaving this place with a scratch upon him. Anyone stupid enough to saunter around looking for a fight in this village would be an instant attraction for hunters. He spots the man raising his crossbow, ducking low and skipping around a doorway as the arrow strikes the wood of the door with accuracy
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 7:37 am

Noticing the two men go off into a building once they are out of sight and she knoes her and Ashyln are safe for now she turns to look at her neice. Looking at her directly in the eyes. "Go straight home and do not come back unless you are with an adult." She hugs her and turns her to be on her way not wanting her around just incase something bad happend. She looked over her shouldier making sure knowing was comming around before looking back at her neice.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 1:49 pm

*woooooosh TWANG!* (haha its the only thing i can think to do)
An arrowhead scrapes Hunters brow as it pierces the wall beside him. he grunts and moves forward again, knife at the ready. Both men had cornered themselves in a large room, an old production workshop. The bount hunter was hiding somewhere behind a table and Hunter had scrambled across the open floor to a cupboard, Narrowly avoiding another arrow that flies past him and into the floorboards. He utilises a large block of wood and waits to hear the bounty hunter loading the crossbow,

In a quick rush, Hunter breaks out from the cupboard and sprints towards the bounty hunter, he spots the mans eyes widenning as he jumps, crashing over the top of the table and into the hunter, sending both rolling out onto the floor. He grimaces as his side flushes red with the blood of his wounds, rolling over as the bounty hunter scrambles to find his bow.

Hunter brings the wooden block down over the mans head, knocking him out cold. He hits him a few more times before hes confident the threat is no more. He drops the wood and wipes his brow, spitting on his fingers and wiping it over the cut with a wince as he sttempts to stop it from bleeding so much.

Looking down at the mans form below him he stoops over, rumaging through his pockets and picking out the belongings, a hefty wad of money, weapons and finally peeling off the mans jacket. He uses it to conceal his hip, making a troubled effort to sit down and bite on his knife handle, snapping the arrows length. His chest heaves as sweat droplets fall across his brow. Once satisfyed, Hunter buttons the jacket over and leaves the building, letting his dreads loose to conceal the slice in his brow. He conceals the limp with the motion of the jacket as he walks but the colour in his face drains slightly. Directing himself to the quieter paths Hunter heads straight out of Ikeghara Village, not stupid enough to stando n the street wounded.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 11:47 pm

Her eyes searched that of her aunty and her panick stricken aura made Ashlyn feel extremely unsafe. Without a word she made a small nod and turned on her heels. Deciding agaisnt putting ehr head phones over her ears, she walke with haste towards the outskirts of the village.
The people had seemed to suddenly grown darker in nature, galring at the girl as she made her way through them. Her deep magenta optics scanned the scene above thier head, searching forn the tree line. A quick murmer of relief crossed her lightly lips as leaves of deep green came into her view.
But it made her walk quicker, drawing a little more attention then she would like.

Closing the distance in the tree line and swiftly dissapearing from view she took no hesiation in shifting to her wolf form and shifting intoa quikly rocketing gallop. Thats when the scent hit her. The scent she knew, though not well enough to put a face or a name to it. The scent of that man.

She slowed, panting with a gentle gush, her ears perched forward. Standing, she huffed. Her curiosity trying to get the better of her common sence; And succeeding quickly. After a few moments in deep debate with her mind, curiosity got the better of her and she turned around, shifting her direction and following the scent of the would be stranger.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 3:16 am

Watching as her neice began walking towards the tree line. Towards home. Her eyes narrowed on eachindavidual she catalogged each snear and look on each ones faces. She would remember them. what they looked like every curve of the hips each line in there pudgy faces. Their cents. She figured more looking into this town and its people would be needed. Her home as well as her families so close to this.. it did not seem or feel like a nice place. But she would change that.

Her neices body dissappeard her limbs relaxing just a fraction. Turning on the balls of her feet her nostrils flared bringing in the almost cold scent of the two men that were behind her just minutes ago. As she walked the newly talent that she possess. One she practiced before her return to her friends. The tubes of her ears changed from human to her lycan beast, her ears changing ever so slightly. The rounded tip just becomming more pointed. Her hearing becomming intensified. So much she could hear the heavy breathing of someone. Cocking her head she listened more intensly. A gleam in her eyes and she skirted over to an alley her form concealed by the shadows. The scent leading to a door. Carefully she enters and looks around for the two men. Her eyes traveling over the broken chairs and the turned over tables, she finally spots the man on the floor. Walking over she crouches and checks for a pulse even though she can tell he is already dead. Checking is pockets next for any form of identification next, her search comming up empty. With an exasperated sigh she gets up ready to leave. Looking back down she spots a trail of blood that leads out of the place, and follows. Her foot steps are quick but soft making but the slightest whisper. After a few moments she spots a bulky shape uphead heading out of the town. The smell of blood heavy in the air. The scent of the man was vaguely formiler.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 7:37 am

Hunter had managed to excape the inner of the town, sitting down under a giant oak in the forest not too far off. This place was perfect to rest, not too far to cause alarm and not to close to cause trouble for himself. He slides down against the trunk, sitting so his wounded side was angled upwards slightly. he stems the bloodflow with one hand, using the other take off the hunters jacket, leaving him back in his black singlet and now very ripped jeans.

Hearing a rustle Hunter sits bolt upright, his back pressed against the tree trunk, legs lowered as far as the earth would allow him. Surely he hadnt been followed, he had checked several times however his panic and focus on getting out he probably didnt check as much as he would normally. He takes a very small tilt to the left to see past the tree, spotting a figure not far off and relaxing greatfully when he spots Aleria in the distance
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:31 am

Aleria had lost site of Hunter a few ways back but the smell of blood was heavily in the air. So all she did was follow that and his scent. Not to hard. She had sent her neice back home. Not liking the town now that is seemed dangeriouse. She hoped her neice had listened to her.. Scanning the area her eyes settled on a tree. A small smile began to twitch at her lips. She looked back making sure know one had follwed her before she stepped up to the tree. Looking down at Hunter. "Well, you seem alright. Purhaps we should head on home. Talk to the others about what happened. " her eyes strayed from his face back to his wound. She licked her bottom lip, leaving it wet. "And get that looked at" she flicked her eyes back up to him, grinning. The worry over her neice swtill there in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 7:55 am

"heeeey' hunter murmers stemming the flow of blood with his hands. he listens to her and nods in agreement "yeah...i shouldnt really head into town like this, someone will no doubt take aim" he replies "give us a hand yeah?" he asks, one hand placed on the tree as he pushes himself to a standing position
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 1:42 am

Aleria flicks her gaze to his hand then reaches out towards him. Her fingers curl around his outstretched hand, with a small tug she helps him to his feet. The smell of blood in the air, his. "Lets go get you cleaned up. And i need to see if Ashyln made it home alright.. "
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 8:03 am

"yeah sure" hunter agrees, cringing when he stands. he takes off his singlet and uses it as a half arsed bandaged, picking the jacket hed previously slid off back up and on again over the top. he does his best to wipe the blood off his hands eventually having to settle for putting his hands in his poskets to hide the mess
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 7:03 am

Aleria watches him get to his feet making sure he is okay and can walk atleast. If there was other predators and they were stupid enough to come after them, they may be introuble. It had been awhile since hunter had killed the man. His body decomposing slowly as time has pass. As they began to head home she wondered if the man would be missed. Would someone come looking for him? Then for them? She shook her head clearing her thoughts. For now she needed to get him healed..............Aleria suddenly stops and wirrles around. It had been.. a while but "Hunter!" her voice reaching his ears. How could she have forgotten!!! Stupid, stupid Aleria. She told her self. She smiled at him "I can heal you"
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 8:34 am

Hunter had moved along behind aleria, dazed slightly from the loss of blood but well off enough to travel. His mind rested on other trivial matters right until Aleria suddenly stops. he nearly runs into her, luckily stopping and laughs when she smiles "I had forgotten that handy gift of yours" He muses "work your magic" he adds
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 10:09 am

Alerias cheeks flamed and she nodded and approached him. It was a bit akward but she reached for his cloak and shirt and had to slowly peel the cloth from the wound. Her eyes were all for the wound, and only when she asked if he could hold the material away did she look at him. "Wouldn't want to be healed and enclose your shirt in it to" she said smiling jokingly. "Thanks" when he did so. Then looking back at the wound placed her hand over it, almost touching. She closed her eyes to help the visual.

If one could see, an aura flared up around aleria, outlining her body, pulsing along with her heart beat. Carefully and gently she pushed that power down the link of her arm to her hand that hovered over his wound.

She placed her hand over the wound, blood smearing her hand. Hunter could feel a warm sensation as she pushed the healing power into his wound. She could see it clearly in her mind the torn flesh. Visualizing and coaking and telling it to mend and heal she did. Pushing ever so gently the power into him. His flesh began to pull and mend it self back to the way it was supposed to be. The warm feeling still there. Her. As he began to heal her hand slowly moved from the wound as the last of his flesh pulled and crawled over itself. There was no pian. Just the feel of the tug and the warmness that was Aleria. Healed. She finally blinked her eyes at him,and smiled "All done" her voice was normal with just a hint of tireness. Her right hand covered in his blood. Her hand slowly came towards her mouth and she looked down at it. The beast wanted the blood . Want to lick it from her fingers. The voice inside her head told her it was okay for her to. Coaxing her into doing so. Hunter merely forgotton for the time being. The blood on her hands the only thing she saw at the moment.

She jerked her hand down and shook her head, her fingers curling into a fist, her nails biting into her palm. Hunter. She quickly looked up, fear spiking fearing he had sceen and what he thought..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter the hunters   Hunter the hunters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter the hunters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Two-Legged Regions :: Ikagehara Village-
Jump to: