Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 4:21 pm

Valentines Day. The day for lovers and happiness. Cheer and laughter.

The day was not one of Alerias most happy of Holidays. She was alone if not most of the time through out the year. And when it came to this particular holiday she felt a small twinge of sadness.

The day started out just as any other day started for Aleria. Comming awake in the den, the scents of her pack mates farely noticable. Rolling onto her feet she stood up, her fur brushing the top of the den. Golden optics comming adjusted to the dark tunnel she was walking through. Soon light shown at the end as she was nearing the exit/entrance of the tunnels.

Blinding for a few moments as she stepped out onto green grass. Stretching, she yawned and looked about the area. Everything seemed inplace. Though on this particular day she did not wish to be alone. So heading to the manor. Which held everyones' belongings and human objects.

Walking up the steps and onto the porch she carefully moved her clawed hand up to the door knob and twisted. With a gently push the door came open and she steped inside. Closing it with a light kick with her back foot. Hearing the distant click of the bolt sliding into 'home" as she went up the stairs to the room that held her humanly things. Shifting to her human form as soon as she stepped onto the hard wood floor of the hallway. Many doors aligning the walls. Goose bumps tatood her bare body, Long brown hair flowing down her back and past her butt. Bare feet gently pitter paddered down the hall way untill her Golden eyes rested on the door with her name on it. Opening it she stepped inside shutting the door. Aleria would then proceed to get cloths and head towards the bathroom for a shower.

Aleria headed to the hustle and bustle of the city. She wanted to be surrounded by people and to look in stores. Seeing shelves of teddy bears she smiles and wonders over to them. Finding a really cute one she grabs it and holds it walking to the check out. After waiting inline for a few minutes it was finally her turn. She handed the woman the bear and she scanned it. Then taking a few bills from her pocket she handed the woman the right amount and took the bag heading out. Aleria spent most of the day out in the town. Only when it started to get dark did she call the chinese place and ordered chinese.

After picking up the chinese food and the bag in hand,Aleria went home. Now lounging in the over sized living room she ordered a funny moving on the tv and watched it while she ate.

<was goign to write what happend to me today in tc but i decided not to andmy mind is not all here .. Happy Valentines day guys>
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 9:00 pm

His slumber was interupted by the low murmer of the tv downstairs. Sitting up, he let out a long yawn and scratch the back of his neck; Letting his hand lay upon his neck for a moment he look to Koori, laying beside him and smile warmly with a soft sigh. Bringing his hand away from his neck, he lent down and kissed her cheek with gentle lips and whisper in her ear. "Happy Valentines Day my hunny. I love you." Before he move from the bed, he lent over and open his draw, fumbling iside it for a moment before pulling out a decent sized teddy that he had squished into it in hiding and placed it in her arms. "Sweet dreams" He whisper, deciding to let her sleep in before gettting up and sliding off of the bed. He was only in his boxers as he reached for the door handle and open it.

Blaze was in no need of a dressing robe or a jumper as his body temperature kept him at a constant comfortable heat. Making his way down the stairs, he run his hand along the balister and duck his ehad down to see who it was that was watchingthe tv. A movie was playing, as near as he could tell it was 'The Wedding Crashers' and he smile. Liking the movie. Scents from the entire family ran through his nose, but Aleria's was the strongest as she was in the room he was in, followed with instant closeness by Koori, who's scent covered his entire being.

"Hey Alley." He said with a soft voice, reaching the bottom of the stairs and made his way around the couch; Leaning down, he hugged her closely with both his arms and kiss her cheek "Happy Valentines day." He exclamed to her before falling on the sofa with a strong gush of wind and a loud plomp. He smile, looking to her
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:50 pm

Hearing movement upstairs she blinked and turned she was so out of it by what had happened during the night before her arrival at the manor she did not notice that anyone was home. "OH! Blaze. Hows it going" Smiles as he kissed her cheek "Happy V Day to you to. Koori sleeping?" she asked eyes looking past him to the stairs then came back to him. "I didn't wake you did i?" she asked. The room she was in dark except for the glow of the tv. It eluminated her face casting shadows on her already tired looking face. The chinese food in the to go box lay closed on the coffee table and a bottled water sit on the floor below her feet. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirts, she still wore make up. She looked as if she had just came in from being out.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:28 am

Koori shifted as she felt Blaze move, but she didn't open her eyes to see where he was heading. As the fluffy teddy was placed in her arms she pulled her close to her form, curling up with it. Her ears quietly listened to him leave the room. Then, her eyes slid up to look at the teddy. She found it cute, so she kissed its head. But, even thought the teddy was from him, it wasn't him, and his warmth from the bed was beginning to fade. She was dressed just in unders, so she pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, Taking her new teddy by the hand she leaves the room and starts down the stairs. Stopping at the end of the stairs she sniffs the air. "I smell chinese!" She announced this quite loudly, but she couldn't really help it. She LOVED chinese, whether it was fresh, or leftover. She ran off to the kitchen, now hungry.

She was sorting through the fridge, her teddy sitting on the floor beside her feet, where she had momentarily placed it. She wasn't sure as of what to eat, but she kept having to moving things. It seemed, there was leftovers of everything in this fridge. She finds pie, then burritos. "Burrito pie?" She giggled, putting them back, she instead shuts the fridge and finds a box of cheez-its. Pulling herself up to sit on the counter with her teddy held between her legs as she tour open the box.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Blaze

Blaze

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:23 pm

Blaze nodded in response to Alley and smiled peeling his eyes away from hte movie with great resistance "Yeah, she is sleeping; I didn't want to wake her up, she just looked to peaceful." He smirked softly thinking back to later that night but was quickly pulled out of it when asked another questions. He met her gaze and shook his head, frowning "Oh no, no." He lied, and to be honest; He did not mind in the slightest that she had woken him. "I couldn't sleep." He backed it up so she wouldn't catch his lie and nodded. "You look nice Alley, have you been out on the town?" A small frown pierced his brow as he thought of Broxx and he huffed silently wondering where the male had gotten to these days.

"What did yo.." He was cut short by Koori's scent flooding down the stairs and he turned his head just in time to see her pause at the bottom of the stair case and exclaim her knowing scent of Chinese food. He chuckled and shook his head watching her walk off into the kitchen and turn to Alley "You had better hide that" He said pointing to the Chinese "Or you shall lose it." He smiled, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:39 pm

She looked to him and his exspressions that his face made as he looked at her and as he spoke. Hearing him say she hadn't she smiled just a bit. But deep down she still felt as if she did. Thought that was just her. Always thinking the worst. "Couln't sleep?" .. Ah" she looked down at her attire "Yea.. i went out... " her words clipped. Although he was about to ask her where she had gone, she was safed by the lovely Koori whom was descending the stairs. She smiled past blaze to her and watched as she went to the kitchen. Then her eyes travled to blaze "oh. I dont mind.. " In fact she had barely eaten it. "I think i best put in the fridge before it goes bad though. But if you guys want it be my guest" Scooting forward she took the styrofoam togo box in her hands "ah .. better late then never, but goodmorning blaze" Pushing off the floor with her feet she got up. And headed into the kitchen. "Good morning, Koori"
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 12:11 pm

Koori's brown eyes look up as her name was said, she found it was Aleria. She gives a wide grin, still holding the box of cheez-its and her new teddy. "Good morning Aleria!" She was full of energy like she was any normal morning. Her hands moves to hold out the teddy, and grins. "Look, look, look what i gots!" She giggles, her eyes shifting towards the door, curious as to if Blaze would come in soon. She wanted his attention, but she was always being stubborn, waiting for him to come to her. She did this sometimes. Her eyes drifted back to Aleria, before she offers the female some of her cheez-its from the back.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 5:11 am

Smiled to Koori and shook her head "no thank you hun" The to go box of chinese was slightly still full. You could tell by the way she held it. Scooting past her she bent down and slid the box onto one of the shelves. Her long brown hair shifting lightly making a loop, hanging somewhat over her shouldier. "mmm, whats the agenda for today?" she asked straightening back up, fliping her hair away from her face back over her shouldier to rest on her back. Not out of prepiness though. Head slightly tilted to Koori as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:37 pm

Kronic was sat on on a shelf, watching the people that so far had been too busy to notice him. He had with him a present which was decorated in bright blue ribbon and purple wrapping paper... judging by the rips and bad wrapping he clearly did it himself.

He walked along the shelf, which ran across the room until he was above Aleria, noticing she was by herself this time of year... it was sad to see. He leaned over the edge and dropped the badly wrapped gift so it landed just in front of her, before silently pawing his way back to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

As the refridgerater door closed a soft thud made look away from Koori and towards the floor. Seeing a wrapped present she bent down to get it. Fingers gingergly wraping it around it. That was when Kronics scent hit her nose. It was strong. How could should have not scence him she had no idea. A small twitch of the lips and she was smiling as she found it was addressed to her. Still holding the box she scanned the area for him. This time taking notice of her surroundings. Finally after a few moments she spotted him.

It wasn't that Aleria didn't have anyone, OH it was just.. complicated to say the least. Her mind was in shambles unsure of where her "love" and "relationship" status was at the time. Walking over to him she smiled "Thank You kronic" Though in the back of her mind she felt kinda bad. She was so busy thinking of other things that she had not even thought to get them anything. Yes she thought of having a party but.. wel that didn't come out. Her face showed nothing of what she was thinking she had the smile on her face happy that she got something. In front of him she went to open so he could watch the reaction she got. It would be delight and happiness no matter what it was. Getting something was always wonderful in her book. Her fingers gingerly undid the tape and carefully she opened as if she didn't want rip the paper.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:25 pm

He stretched his front legs and his back before he sat back in a normal position, as he had been seen. He scanned the room again, as he always did incase of hidden threats, but like always in his pack, there wasn't.

"As I don't know you too well, and I noticed you looked... lonely... I thought a little friend would cheer you up" He explained in a riddle like answer
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:38 pm

Hearing the commotion in the kitchen, his eyes peeled away from the tv and faced the open door. Pushing himself up and off of the couch, he leaned down for the tv remote turning up the volume a little so he might still hear it in the kitchen to wait for his favourite part. Slowely, he made his way over to the open door and passed through it scratching at his chest. His slave tattoo had been burning him lately and causing him to itch terribly.

His eyes scanend over Kori and his lips curled into a small smile, so much so they slipped a little past his teeth. Making his way over to her, he lean back against the bench top and placed a hand on Koori's leg, leaning up he kissed her cheek genly and spotted the teddy in her lap. "I see you spotted him." A small smirk retreated his lips; His eyes drew back to hers and he met her gaze. He did not want to disturb Alley and Kron in thier conversation and gift gathering.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 11:05 pm

Aleria looked up to Kronic. She did not know him well either but he had her pegged right. It unerved her abit that she was so easy to read. "A friend?" the cat speaking in tounges made her think of alice in wonderland. She smiled lightly. Her fingers finaly opening the small package. "Thank you" she told him as she opened it and took out what was inside. Her eyes looked over it and she was very happy.

Her mind finally clicking in place as to what she can do to thank him. He would soon find out.

<lol what is it?!!! exited to know>
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 10:10 am

"Its something I picked up while on my travels" He explained, however never used it, as he had no reason to.

"It is a soul stone, something still used to hold the spirit of someone who had departed for the event of when it was needed... this spirit is rather talkative" He then added, a slight smile on his feline face. If he didn't need it, it may as well go to someone who can use it
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 5:27 am

A small giggle came from her and she smiled. "Thank you very much Kronic, now i wont be alone and i will have someone to talk with if know one is about," she told him as she picked up the small gem placing it in the palm of her left hand, eying it. Then her eyes looking to him she lent down and kissed his forehead in thanks.Fingers curling around the cold stone. Leaning back she carefully placed it back in its box with a smile on her face. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 5:24 pm

Kronic gave a catty smile, but he didn't know where to put himself... so he made a joke of it, like always

"I'm going to blush it you keep that up" He laughed as he rolled onto his side, his tail and legs were easily seen overlapping the shelf that he was still on
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:42 am

Aleria smiled at him. She was more than happy that she had got something. It warmed it her heart. She looked at him still and smiled. "I'll stop then. Wouldn't want to embarres you" she says in a playful manor.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:45 pm

Kronic lifts a paw and in just as a playful manner holds her finger down onto the shelf. He was only playing, and that was easier seen with he crouched down very low, as if you pounce, but all this time he had a huge smile plastered onto his feline face
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:20 am

Aleria's eyes widen just a notch suprised. She met his eyes. The smile still on her face. She wiggled her hand under his paw as if she was going to see if her hand would give. The other two in the room slightly forgotten. She was in her own little world. Just her and kronic. Some of her energy emitted from her body and shallow waves. Her eyes held something and she sent a small wave of her beast down to kronic. She was ready to play if he was. The energy would not hurt though it would settle of kronic like a weight. She continued to watch him to see what he would do. She gave a small incline to her head, her smile turning into a grin. Wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentines Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Night   Valentines Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Two-Legged Regions :: Maori Manor-
Jump to: