Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.

Go down 
+6
Kronic
Aleria
Blaze
Killow
Anastas
Koori
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hunter.

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 1:06 pm

Hunter had alot he could of said, though at her mentioning it probably wasnt an appropriate time to discuss feelings. Hed practiced whilst hed travelled across though purely on the thought that hed missed a chance and wouldnt see her again. As the time came to open his mouth, thats about alll that would happen. Lost for the words he really wanted to say it was replaced by a mere "nuh..just you know...talk"

He cursed himself silently, 'what a dick' hed think to himself.
"I meant the other lot as in the okami" he murmered trying to squash his thoughts and feelings
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 7:47 am

She watched him lightly seeing the struggle in his features as thoughts crossed his face. She waited patiently and smiled gently. Her own thoughts running wild. It was kinda "the thing" to bring someone out alone and discuss feelings. She was glad he had not brought it up. Although her and hiroshi have been over for a long time. At the end of her stay with the Okami she and another, Broxx. ... Well that was kinda complicated. They kissed once.. and not done much of anything else... After leaving the okami she hadn't heard more about him. Not a word or anything. She couldn't start another relationship nor think about the closeness of someone. The feel of a lover holding her and many many other things. She didn't even no if she would see him again or what broxx was thinking about at this very moment.

"You could be with someone alley. Its been months.. no word or anything. You guys kissed. Thats basically all you guys did. You know you want to be held and much more, said the voice that she now carried inside her. It was like her contiuse but the voice and thoughts were not alley. It was something evil. A dark presence She allowed her self to think about the possabilies... but in he end she pushed that thought away. Last time she thought that, she ended up hurting people and messing up friendships. "No, ill just hold off... see if ... if he returns. Or.. something......she told the voice.."Plus , Hunter hasn't even said anything about liking me. Quit jumping to conclusion, she todl her self. You cant have someone special it will just ruin things all over again for you. These are the only friends you have. Just thinking about dating anyone..." the voice inside her head snarled at her and shook its head in disgust.

Her features looked sad and sullen as the conflict raged inside her own head, the voice as always was there always talking always being negative always .. always.. always. Bringing her down. The frown she now wore on her face she took a moment to school her face. Get her emotions back under lock down. Finally the curner of her lips twitched up to a smile "Talking is good. " and thinking about the okami made her come back to herself. The voice receded for now, content on making Aleria sad and confused. Aleria was its puppet and it would get her to do what ever it wished for her to do. The seeds it had planted in the poor girls mind and heart where already taking root. It had taken the course of a month but it had finally broken through Alerias shields. It wasn't that hard, infact she poor thing had already sad thoughts of her own, taking the girl completely over was nothing. Now all it had to do was slowly bring Alleria down. Take the life right out of her. Of course Aleria had no idea. She thought the thoughts where own. Then the vessel would be truelly "hers" "I was always anti Alley with the okami Hunter" she gave a small trickle of a laugh. Her face looked normal if the conversation she had inside her head never happened. "I was only social to some people. Elina..Blaze" she paused "i dont really remember anyone else that was myself with. I mean i may have spoken to them..an occosianal "hello".. but thats about it.."
She finally stopped walkin to stand underneath a tall tree that gave off lots of shade.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 5:27 pm

Hunter joins her under the tree, listening to what she was saying but still mentally abusing himself as he walked, to the point of self insults for being a pussy. He liked Aleria alot but for Hunter to come out and say something concerning himself and his emotion it was a no go zone. He tried to tussel with the idea of making a move, revving himself up for it
"i dunno i never saw you as all 'anti'" he replies, his hands nervously meddling with each other. Finally he gives into temptation, leaning in to kiss her before he realised he hasnt said a thing and shed probably slap him. suddenly this didnt seem to be going through his mind as smoothly as first thought. instead he stops his advance and pretends to reach up and grab something from her fringe
"looks like you have some fluff there....sorry" he mumbles, feeling more like an ass
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 9:11 am

As the last of her words died on her lips. The inner conversation left her emotionally tired. The smile on her lips still in place. She finnaly looked to him as he began to speak and nodded once in agreement for she had nothing to say to what he said. The silence then settled upon then and suddenly she saw him comming closer. Her heart stopped and her lips parted; barely, suprised. She looked up to him and ..........................Her heart kicked back into motion,her eyes traveled up the link of his arm as he reached towards her hair. Fighting back a blush, she thought he was going to kiss her. Wishful thinking on her part. She mentally kicked herself for being an idiot. She found her voice then, "Oh i did? " she reached up and touched her hair. "Must have come from the tree"
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 8:39 am

"yeah..stupid trees" Jesse laughs and if he could have slapped himself in the face right there and then he would have. stupid trees? what arsehole says that? hed thought though his eyes wander upon hers for a moment since trying to make the move. his fingers had plucked the imaginary fluff from her hair and fallen back down by his side where his fingers rubbed together to dispose of the non existant material. he felt like a jackass, why could he just do it.

"so..." Hunter murmers, slightly mind blanketed but his royal cuffuffle
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:53 am

The moment now seemed akward. She didn't know why but the feeling of awkwardness enclosed around her. As it was with Aleria when she talked she could talk alot but then.. as her conversating skills go, she just runs out of words and doesn't know what to say most the time. As he spoke of the tree she looked at it and smiled "yea. " then she went silent for a second. "So i was.. curoise about something... " pausing again she took the time to look at him, taking the sight of him. Her cheeks a shade darker then her skin. "Ah, not trying to pry or anything but.. of all of the times i have seen you... " again she trailed off searching for the right words. She didn't want to offend him or anything but she hadn't seen him in any other form except human.... did he even have another form??? She bit her lip with out realizing it. " I mean.. hmm.... Well of all the times i have seen you you where human... so.. i was wondering if well do you another side to you?" Her eyes met his and her cheeks where flushed, she watched his reaction and hoped she did not offend him or anything else that was bad..
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 11:01 pm

hunter thanks god rather silently that aleria had picked up onto another conversation, though he ever liked speaking about himself but in this case he smiled fondly 'yeah i do" he replies "I couldnt walk around bayside in another form other then human, though when i was out with boden and the brawlers i could change to lycan form at night. we were feared then, when i was on my own however that wasnt the best idea' Hunter explains "I chose to make the hut outside the packs den because i dont know if i can change form down to a wolf, hell im probably a mut anyway' he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 8:30 pm

Hey guys, we now have a new forum with nee members!!! Please come here:

www.thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net

If you want me to transfer some threads, please let me know ASAP okay Smile I will check back here every day for the next week or so, but after that; No one will be comming back.

Thanks Guys.

=Blaze
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 12:51 am

done and done, just thinking if you want this thread moved over alley?
and i think our other hunters the hunted thread would pick up well there too
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 5:38 am

yes please that sounds good enstead of starting over lol Thanks guys see you soon
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:31 pm

yey! blaze can you please work your magic?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:02 pm

awesome I am moving it to Whisper River. Calling it.... IDK... A winter morning. haha okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: