Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Dibs!!!!

Go down 
+5
Anastas
Koori
Kronic
Blaze
Aleria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori
Admin
Koori

First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:01 pm

Koori refused to look at him, instead she continued starring straight ahead, worried of just who might wander their way into her walls. Her ears lightly twitched as he licked her maw, and lowered to a relax position on her head. Slowly her eyes shift towards him, and her head lowers to nuzzle against his neck. "Are they coming?" Her voice was hard as she spoke, but then remembering something her ears rose high on her head. "Oh... Kitty & Gray, I should.. find them.." This seemed to just now dawn on her, and she starts to pace in front of the entry of the caves, her tail swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 5:46 pm

His eyes closed as she nuzzled his neck and he gave a warm smile. Her voice was hard, but expected nothing less. "No, they arent love." He said gently, knowing who she was speaking of. When he had heard Kitty and Grey's name his ears peeled back for a moment and he thought as he watched her pacea back and forth. His eyes slid away from her and fell on the forest beyond the dens, the Kumari Lands; Thier home. "I am not sure.. They will want to see me. There was... Hostility.." He sighed softly and now faced the floor. It was not his fault that it had happened, he did not wish for it; But he had to speak to keep his 'then home' safe from distress.

"I want them to come, it will be goo to see them and I wish to make amends with Kitty.. I do notlike to keep a dispute, especially with your children my love."
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:31 am

Aleria watched as blaze went to koori her eyes traveld to killow and kronic and the child. She wondered over to them.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 7:38 am

"It would seem so" He replied as he sat down, getting himself comfortable. He could see this pack growing before his very eyes, and for once he was involved in something that was good, helpful... he felt a sense of pride in this
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:09 am

Aleria beemed at Killow and Anya and Kronic. Anastas sent close .. but still kinda far off. She settled down not wanting to be by herself or distance her self from her new home.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 4:30 am

Killow placed his arm over Alley in a hug watching as Anya started to harrass Kronic again, stroking his fur from his head to back legs "Careful Anya" Killow smiles before beaming at Alley also picking up Naz's scent "This is gunna be great"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 5:24 pm

Feeling Killows arm around her she leaned into him and nodded 'yes. " she says agreeing with him. She wondered when anastas would be comming hoping to see her soon. Her eyes watched anya and kronic and the picture warmed her heart. It was just to cute.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 6:43 pm

Carrying his duffle of clothes loosely slung over his shoulder, Hunter trudges up a slope and over the crest of a small shrub covered hill. The forest rose high around him and his hazel eyes took in the fine detail of the flora. His nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply, a smoke filled misty smell wafting through his nasal passages and into his lungs, a hearty and warm scent indeed. This place was different and similiar to his older pack lands he was not used to the countryside, a city boy in his heart forevermore. Having been MIA since leaving his old pack, Hunter wore a fresh sleeve of tribal tattoos, a pattern encapsulating his gang tattoo and running down the length of his arm. He looked fitter in terms of his muscular definition, a simple black wifebeater and jeans on. Still, his dreads would not change, the same two clumps dangling over as his excuse for a fringe, the remainder bundled back in a loose tie.

Eventually finding his Alphas and the entrance to the den he smiles with a simple nod. Hunter did not have knowledge of his other forms or abilities other then his Lycan form, of which until recently he rarely used. Instead he would set up a small camp not far from the den at which to reside, small spaces making him feel cramped anyway
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:24 pm

Kronic laughed at the child and much like he would do with a kitten he used his tail as a toy, moving it to one side then waited until she was about to get hold of it, then moved it to the other side. This he repeated for quite a while as he watched the other two, a new scent filling his tiny nose.

"someone new is coming"
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:38 pm

Killow nodded getting the scent of Hunter. His smile faded for a moment before he looked back to Kronic "Not new, very well known in fact" a very slight smile came back to his face. Stretching out he began to walk towards the den enterance "Watch Anya will you?" he asked Kronic "I won't be out there very long"
Walking outside he found his way over to Hunter seeing what he was doing "Not going to come in and say hello?" he asked tilting his head at the younger male "trying to avoid anyone?" he smiles getting closer shaking Hunter's hand "Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:11 am

nose twitching she could smell Hunter not to far off she watched as killow left and would watch untill his form could no longer be scene before she watched anya and kronic laying down
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 2:39 pm

She huffed at him, speaking of her adopted offspring as if they were still running about in diapers. "They aren't children, they are adults! They have they're own kids." She had no clue what he meant by what had happened, but she didn't really care to know. Her ears twitched as she sat, her head turning towards a new scent venturing towards their home.

She takes some notice to the new male, but not very much. She dropped down onto the earth, starting up her pacing once more, not so much nervously, not annoyingly, something still clearly bothering her.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:10 pm

His ear twitched and his brow furrowed indifferently as she spoke in such a harsh tone with him. "I never said they were love. I smiply said that I would love them to be here and thier children... I do not understand why you speak to me so. I have done nothing."

He did not stand nor did his posture faulter ashe sat, though he wondered what had made this sudden shift in her mood. He watched her pace still, his eyes casing over her frame. She was smaller than him; But not by much. He sighed softly not liking her to be uncomfortable and what ever it was that was bothering her so, was surely making her just that.

"Love, please; Tell me, what is the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 8:23 pm

Ashlyn resembled that of a nine month old puppy trudging through the lands. Her paws were muc larger then they should look upon her legs having now grown into htem yet. Soft paws dove into the sand, gripped and ripped it up in her wake of terror. With her tongue lolling lazily from her mouth she made her way quickly to the den's; Her father's scent was hot in the air with much of the pack around.

As the distance became shorter between herself and her new home with her family and the entrance to the den quickly came into view, she grew overly excited and she open her jaws; Loud yips of anxiousness burst over her tongue and flew into the air.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:38 am

Making herself calm down, her head turns to look at him. She moves her form back up to him, rubbing herself against him, her ears pulled back in a submissive manner. She didn't mean to be harsh with him, and she knew she had been. Her tail drooped between her legs, but swayed from side to side in a calm manner. She licks at his maw, rubbing her head against his neck. She gave a deep murr, before nipping at his ear. "I'm sorry, i'm alright, just anxious.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:07 pm

His eyes never deter from her as she backed up to him and if he were able to smile in wolven form, he certainly would have as she licked at his maw; Rubbing his muzzle against her neck and following it down to his ear where he placed a small lick upon her cheek. "It is okay love, I understand." His tail gave a sh9ort thump against the ground as it began to sway from side to side happily.

It was then that the scent flit his nose and he rose to his feet, looking over the grassed land in front of the den; The sound was far off but he knew it was Ashlyn. He did not remove himself from Koori's side as he watched, waiting for her to come into view; His tail stopped wagging for a moment as he waited anxiously, a quiet whine of excitement escaping his maw.

He had only waited a few moments before, sure enough, her tiny puppy form with over grown paws came trudging over the short hill mound, happily yipping away. His front paws could not contain their excitement and they dance happily a few times, his tail wagging away with tremendous speed. Turning back to face his love, his tongue hung from his mouth, much like of his daughter's at this point and nuzzled her neck. "C'Mon love!" The excitement in his voice was not easy to miss as he beckoned her to follow him towards his daughter and he took off from the rock, leaping into the air; As he landed on the sand just outside the den, he almost lost his footing, quickly catching it before continuing to meet his child.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 4:38 am

Koori looked at his growing excitement as if he had gone mad, but as he took off her head turned to watch him go. Then, she noticed Ashlyn, his reason for excitement. As she was beckoned she found herself stepping forward, then stopping. She sat, watching him run off. Her mind now wandered to her own children, wondering where they are up to. Her eyes starred bluntly at the father and child. She loved him terribly, but she didn't think she could find it within herself to become rather excited over someone that was not hers. She needed to get over this, she needed her own children. Twisting her ears back on her head, her form lifts, dropping off the rock and moving towards the pair.

Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 5:08 pm

"Like I have a choice Killow" He laughed "This is like having a new collar" He was teasing of course, not really minding the attentions of the child, it gave him something new to do in an otherwise new day.

He listened to the many voices he was able to hear, pointing out to himself that this was starting to become a busy place, so he had to be more careful, or risk being trodden on
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:41 pm

Ears erect as she listened to the many sounds, still curled up on the floor of the den. Being surrounded by her friends was great. But once they all went off to bed later that night they would have more room then any of them needed.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:20 am

(I have to wait on Hunter to reply)
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 8:37 pm

(alas i am back! sorry bout the long dissapearance guys n gals)

Hunter glances up from his task at hand, tieing off the temporary shelter whilst he would build a small hut. Killows scent had not hit him, for he was not of lycan form and would not expect him appearing. His footsteps however would never be forgotten. Hunters back tenses slightly as he turns and stands, raising a small smile as Killow greets him.
"I dont think a human could fit in those dens let alone lycans" Hunter replies, shaking Killows hand firmly "Moved too i see" he comments, setting the hammer and nails down on the ground as he stands with his attention souly at Killow.

Last edited by Hunter. on March 13th 2010, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 3:20 am

Koori's attention shifted away from the father and child, and on to something more important at the time. She sat down, starring out at everyone, she loved that everyone was getting along, that everyone seemed happy. She longed for her children but she just gets back up and trots off to join the group. She ventured off towards Killow and Hunter, her ears perk. She stretched out her back before getting to them. She bumps into Killow's side, in a playful manner before her ears twist up at Hunter.

Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 2:17 am

Hunter glances back to his Alpha as she idles beside Killow, nodding in respect to her "Koori" he murmers. His eyes flicker back to Killow, their figures squared as they so often stood
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 8:26 am

Running up to them in her leopard form her fur stood on end. She'd been scared. She whimpered as a cat would and raced behind Koori. She ducked down, her paws over her head as she sniffled in her leopard form, acting no different than she would if she were in her human form. Anne stood up, seeing if the other leopards were following her and sure enough they stood just were she'd come racing from. She glanced at Hunter, not having seen him there before, then at Koori, her eyes pleaded to help her take care of the leopards that were much bigger than Anne. She sniffled and whimpered, hiding behind Koori still. She ducked down once more, then raised her paw, looking over at Killow. She hoped that they would realize that these leopards weren't Anne's and they weren't friendly. She jumped up, racing past the leopards into the forest again and changed form. Grabbing a towel that she'd had draped over a branch. She sighed, wrapping it about her naked form. Pulling her long hair from under it. She walked back to where the others still were, walking over to Koori. She smiled slightly, knowing it was the only way she was going to get rid of the other leopards, her eyes were still a violent swirl of greenish-yellow colors. The leopard optics were still there, her hair was longer than normal because she was in her post-Change form. Her skin was a dark tan color as she stood there, running her fingers through her hair, pushing it back fro her face, exchanging her current view of Koori to glance at Killow and the male Hunter, then shifted back to look at koori she smirked, then tilted her head. Her voice was quiet, yet, her voice seemed like a beautiful growl as she spoke, 'Koori-chan, please tell me you just hid those extra clothes I gave you to keep for me...' Her eyes were hopeful as she looked at Koori, wondering about her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:39 am

Koori's chocolate brown eyes, glowered at the Hunter as he spoke her name. Instantly she was interested in him, and how he was. But her attention is quickly dragged away by the movements of Anne. She watches the female run off, then come back again. When spoken to she quickly takes her human form, fishing overly long thick black curls from her face to hand Anne a bag. "I've got them." Curiously her eyes wander back towards Hunter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Dibs!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Territores :: Pack Den-
Jump to: