Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Dibs!!!!

Go down 
+5
Anastas
Koori
Kronic
Blaze
Aleria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kronic

Kronic

First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:17 pm

Kronic rolled onto his back as he kept a watchful eye on Killow's daughter. When a child was involved it brought up... a strange clash of emotions, something he wasn't comfortable with. He kept up the illusion of being the lazy house cat, because it was easier then letting people in, no one knew about his past... well, one person did but she was no longer around, so he couldn't find out the information he had lost.

He closed one eye, half resting, which he again often did.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:50 am

Being around the other members she felt as she always felt. Not included in anything. Though, she mused it was her fault for not being more out going. Her nose twitched at the smell of leopard. It sparking her interst quiet so, that she roused her self from her postion on the floor and walked out of the den.

The first thing that hit her was the fresh air, her chest rose as she breathed it in and then fell as the old air was released from her lungs. Hearing conversation from her alpha and two others she paid no mind. Her golden optics traveled of Anne before she dashed away quickly followed by two other leopards. She took off after them circling behind them. She still followed them even after anne had shifted forms. Seeing a patch of her flesh she turned her attention to the other beast.
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 5:32 am

Grabbing the back and squealed softly, feeling the eyes of the male's on her. She blushed, pushing her hair back from her face. She held her head high, like being naked in front of them all didn't bother her. It did, so very much, Koori knew that, but she couldn't show it. She ran back into the woods, hiding behind a tree as she pulled open the bag. Her hair falling over her shoulders. She pulled on some panties and a bra, then her shirt, and a pair of jeans that hugged her hips tightly, yet fell down her legs loosely. She sighed, running a brush she'd put in the bag through her hair, wincing when it caught on tangles. She finished, throwing the brush back into the bag. She walked back, still barefoot. She smiled, not liking shoes. She tossed the bag into the air, then swiftly, turning her form, her weight on her left foot. Swung her right barefoot in the air, kicking the bag. Sending it against the wall. She watched as it fell to the ground. then went over and sat on it. Her legs here crossed, her hand rested at the cross of her legs, tilting her head as she smiled widely, the others didn't know yet, but Koori knew, she was completely crazy after shifting as quickly as she did. It took her a while to calm down from being in her leopard form. She laughed as she closed her eyes, then shook her head, 'I'm hyper Koori.' Not noticing the bleeding cuts on her arms and legs she sat there. The blood on her legs soaking through her jeans some. She tilted her head, then licked her lips. Her head was swimming as she sat there, her shoulders hunched over slightly, her hair falling over her face and shoulders, brushing the ground slightly. She'd forgotten to put it up when she'd shifted. She forgot things often. She hoped she wouldn't forget any of those about her, or their names, they might consider it rude, she laughed softly again, then began to calm down. Her back pressed against the wall, the cold shooting through her veins as she bit her lower lip. Her body was unnaturally warm, just like always. It stayed at a constant 108.9 degrees F, so when things that were cold touched her skin it was like daggers shooting through her form. She sat there still, her form not moving. Her violently swirling optics shifted about from face to face.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:59 pm

Watching Hunter, Killow's smile faded slowly to nothing his eyes holding some slight irritation at the comment "What do you think I am Hunter?" he asked "I am not exactly the same breed. Kronic is a cat, Anne is a feline of some sorts" he shruged "Everyone will fit in just fine. If you wish to join this pack. Join it properly as everyone else has" he was not wishing to be mean to Hunter. He just lacked understanding of his reaction.
Nudging Koori back he smiled gently to her for a moment before looking back at Hunter "Com'on kid you can't hide away from every one forever" he shrugged.
He turned as the others joined them having wanted more of a private conversation. Bowing his head to Hunter he sighed "Do as you wish man..just stop hiding ok" he sighed shoving his hands into his pockets walking back inside to sit with Kronic.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 9:23 pm

Hunters brow had grown to be furrowed, his expression lowered into a frown of sorts as killow spoke. he hadnt meant to be offensive, though his language may have seemed so. his fingers had curled into fists, the flesh discoloured as his muscled tensioned.
"Excuse me" he spoke softly, pardoning himself from the presence of Koori and the others. He would instead follow after Killow, not one to let sleeping dogs lie.
"I am not hiding" He gruffly mutters as he idles up beside Killow, his eyes fixed squarely upon Killow.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 11:15 pm

Stopping he turned his form squaring up to the form of Hunter. He looked over his stance frowing deeply at the way Hunter was standing before him. It showed up a lot of anger and lack of respect for his elder. Growling he would usually have slapped down that insolence in anyone else but he just couldnt seem to do it. Gritting his teeth he looked at the younger male taking a single step back to avoid any kick off between the two. Gripping his fingers together infront of his form he locked them in a tight grip to keep them there. "Then what are you doing Kid?" he asked trying to keep his tone calm his voice level.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 11:48 pm

Hunter glances back towards the direction of the others and then to the view of the den "alright..so when have you ever seen me get small enough to crawl into a hole like that" he points out. He looked suddenly rather uncomfortable. to Hunter, admitting something you couldnt do was a weakness you shouldnt have to tell others
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 11:52 pm

"If I can manage then you can" he squinted watching Hunter back down slightly from his stance looking at him his body relaxed also seeing Hunter drop his aggression folding his arms across his chest he sighed "Not looked for another way in, there are a few ways to get in and out"
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 11:25 pm

"sure because whats the big deal with small cramped tunnels" Hunter mumers under his breath after a reassuring "YEAH GREAT!" call after Killow as he walks away
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 11:50 pm

Anastas had spent most of her arrival finding and creating her own space, a small retreat from the rest of her public life. Once she had been settled enough and her adrenaline had calmed throughout her system, Anastasia stands, padding out in her wolven form through the tunnel, waiting until she would reach the bigger section of tunnels to mutate back into her human form, the small flakes of ice littering the ground where she had changed. her aurburn hair sat long down her back, the olive glint of her skin glistening as the condensation upon her skin slowly dissipated. She emerged at the dens entrance, her eyes tracing over detail as she stood rather casually
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:58 am

Aleria lost site of the beast and decided to turn back. As she got closer she heard killow and hunter yelling. The words not making much sence to her. Her foot steps where light. Her heart slowing down to its normal rythem after her chase. Her form emerged from the bushes beside Anne and Koori. The only signs of her arrival, her scent and the soft pidder padder of her paws against the earth. Fully ermerged from the bushes she shook her self looking at all before tilting her head at Hunter and Killow. Her eyes swepted past anne and koori ackowleding them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:26 pm

Hunter stops eventually and sighs, standing on his own halfway between the caves and where hed stood with the others. he bites his lip, shoving his hands into his pockets with a grumble under his breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Dibs!!!!   First Dibs!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Dibs!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Territores :: Pack Den-
Jump to: