Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.

Go down 
+6
Kronic
Aleria
Blaze
Killow
Anastas
Koori
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori
Admin
Koori

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 8:31 am

As your Alpha Female i wish to welcome you to Kumari Wolves. Please introduce yourself here, and tell a little bit about yourself.

I am Koori, and I am Alpha Female/Head Admin. I'm pleased to meet all of you. ^_^ Thank you for joining.

Any questions, comments or concerns, post them in the "Questions && Suggestions" board, or send me PM.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 9:51 pm

Hey party people, i am Anastasia, aka Kel. ill try to get to know everyone but for now hey Koori Smile i love the site! you rock my socks, if you like, pm me your msn line and we can have a chinwag!

<3 Naz
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 2:33 am

Heya I am Killow. Aka Sab. Nice to meet ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:03 am

Hey Hey/ =D Thanks for joining.

Welcome Anastasia, Aka Kel. I do love socks. 8D

Welcome Killow. Aka Sab. Its nice to me ya'll to.

Im jealous, i want an "Aka something" attached to my name. xD
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:05 am

Then aka your real name hehe
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:10 am

Lol. Koori aka. Sterling. o..O
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 1:12 am

hahaha sounds superhero - ish
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 9:59 pm

Entered witha strong gaz upo everyone, his face stone serious "Welcome, everyone. I am your alpha male, Blaze Nekishu; or Blaze, no AKA for me." His voice was hard, no emotion present and his stance was tough a ridgid.

He began to walk forward, his steps wide and deliberate and his bright green optics scanned his fellow pack members, taking in every curve and feature on thier bodies. He stopped beside his fellow alpha, and love; Koori and kissed ehr cheek with soft lips, his hand brifly laying against hers. Moving from her; His face bare nothing, as if it were carved from stone and he circled the two new members. After some time of silence, he stopped, just behind Anastas and Killow.

His eyes rested on Koori and his lips broke into a smile, slowly growning into a grin. In a swift change of scene, his left arm curled around Anastas and the other, around Killow and he pulled them vigorously towards him, squishing himself in the middle. "HA! I am so glad you two came! I bet I had you there for a second, thinking I was going to be all 'macho alpha' " He chuckled, his eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 5:05 am

Chuckling he shook his head hazel eyes rolling backwards for a moment "Always such a joker aye Blaze" he smirks glancing at the alpha female for a moment with a nod before hitting his shoulder against Blaze gently.
"Where ever Naz and yourself go I usually follow you know that" he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 11:56 pm

She was nervouse a little but when she wonderered towards the crowd a smile spread across her face. She saw killow and anasta. Blaze and another female. She ran at Killow and anastas winking at blaze and his lovely lady. Her petite body then shifted rather fast taking no time to shift to that of her lycan form. The cloths she wore tore and shredded now laying on the ground. Her body moved fast and barreled into the forms of Killow and Anastas. A sly grin upon her lycan muzzle, as her body sat on the both of them. Her tail wagged to an fro glad to see everyone she new. Head butting Killow and nuzzling Anastas she gets up and inclines her head to both blaze and Koori in respect. Raising her head, it was already morphing back to a human shape. as well as her arms and clawed hands, legs and feet untill a half human half lycan woman with long light brown hair and golden eyes looked to them. "It is nice to meet you Koori. ''
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:14 am

Kronic being ever sneaky due to his small size was able to approach somewhat unnoticed. He waited for a few moments before hopping onto Killow's head, typically for him he was giggling and grinning, well until it came to introductions.

"My name is Kronic, I may not be a wolf in the body, but it is wolf blood that runs through me" He said in a surprisingly bold voice, every now and again he stamped his paws on Killow's head, which would have been mildly annoying if anything
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:20 am

Hugging Alley back he laughed as he is pushed beneath her with Naz looking between the two he wriggled out stretching up once standing again. Roughing up Alley's hair he laughed happy that some good friends were around "Hey Alley!"
Shuddering as something lands against him his jaw drops listening "Kron!....Kron!" he shouts in shock before grabbing the cat off of his head holding it out to stare at it. "Look Naz its Kron....." he gawps before hugging the cat. "WHere the heck you been!!!?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:04 am

A huge smiled spread across his face as Killow began laughing at him and he nodded. "Yes, you know it man. Gotta have a court jester, in this case, it just so happens to be your alpha!" He continued on with an evil laugh, shaking his head in the air.

He suddenly paused, stopping all movement and his eyes darted around looking for her. There was silence followed by a loud thud as Killow and Naz were forced to the ground by a medium sized lycan. His eyes met hers then and he smiled "ALLEY!!!!" Walking over to her he harbored a smile and hugged her happily. "I am so glad you came." He kissed her cheek.

Another scent was on the horizon and Blaze's excitement level grew dramatically, his eyes frantically searching. "Omg, where is he...." He said, lowering his body; Only to hear Killow speak the name he had not heard in too darn long. "It can't be you.." Blaze exclaimed grinning from ear to ear. "KRON!" Running over now, he tackled Kronis, and in turn, Killow also; Crashing all three of them into the ground. Taking hold of the small cat, he wrapped his arms around him squeezing him. "Hell yeah!"

His excitement levels were definatly off the radar an his eyes darted back to Koori, he smiled wide. "Meet, Aleria and Kronic, my super old friends Hunny!" He beamed.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:36 am

Kronic grinned at the response that his arrival had, well lets face it, it could had been so much worse

"I'm sorry I have been absent for a few years now guys, but you know my line of work and all" He said, slightly quieter
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:17 pm

Anastas looks from side to side at everyone appearing, Hugging Killow with a warm happiness. she was about to squeal in her happiness to see aleria when shes flat out tackled to the ground, the squeal subsiding under a fit of giggles as he hugs Aleria tightly.
"Its so good to see you both here!" she muses, a bright smile upon her face. it brightens even further when an old but very familiar voice hits her ears. kronic.
Anastas springs in her step as she bounds over to Kronic, hugging him with a happy laugh "God i missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:34 pm

Hey guys,

I just want to let you know that Koori is absent at the moment but I can assure you that she wil be back as healthy and as fun loving as soon as possible. So sit tight while you wait to meet her Smile

Also,can you please tell me what you think about the ranks and thier descriptions, I am taking some corrections/ideas, suggestions and such on them until new new members come along. Just post on the thread Smile

Thankyou,
Blaze
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:37 pm

I would say fiddle around with them till you find something that suits, also.... is there a possibility of adding a quick reply box?
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:59 am

she smiles and then turns to look at the cat her nose twitched taking in his sent. It was vague but she remember seeing him but that was so long ago and she hardly new him at all.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:05 am

Spell check! I need a spell check or my brain will go pop!
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:23 am

can the c box follow us from place to place o.o'? jw
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 5:28 pm

Haha, it would seem we have much to fix!!! I, myself are not familiar to these forums as Koori is, but as she is away, I will try my best to do what I can for you guys. Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. Icon_smile

Oh and Alley, I will have a look Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. Icon_smile

EDIT: Alright, I had a look through the whole admin panel, but I could not find anything you guys asked Sad Unless I was just missing it. I will ask Koori when she gets back to have a look and teach me how to use it properly hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:43 pm

you might need to use coding to get the things that are needed to make this transition easier for everyone, don't ask me about it, I haven't a clue on anything thats not proboards Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:58 pm

I dont think this site works like that. The chat box comes with the site and I do not know how to access that and the spell check thing, I have no clue. It should have been an option first thing.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:30 pm

As for the spell check, google chrome, which I use comes with an inbuilt one, so you guys might want to download it
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:36 pm

Her ears rest flat against her head, her eyes shined of weariness and silence. "I'm sorry I've been away, that isn't really a good thing considered that this site is just starting out. But, i will go through and look about your requests."

Edit - Your wish has been granted! A quick reply box as been added, as requests.

But there is also bad news, the chatbox can only move from the top ( or bottom) of the main page. But if you wish you also have it up in another window. Pull up the 'Portal" in another window, the chatbox is also there.

Also, spell check. I'll look into that ASAP.

Last edited by Koori on February 3rd 2010, 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: