Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.

Go down 
+6
Kronic
Aleria
Blaze
Killow
Anastas
Koori
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Koori
Admin
Koori

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

Koori's hands rubbed into her eyes until she takes notice to the pinky figure before her. The wolven ears on her head park and shift. Her chocolate brown eyes shot to the hand that was offered, and she simply stared. Then, like she had been struck by a bus she realizes just who this is. Excitement spreads through her form and, ignoring the hand, she gives the pinky figure a HUGE hug.

"Hi. Hi. Ashlyn! How are you?"

Not sure if that made any sense her head tilted to the side, fussing over the pinky figure, comparing her to Blaze with high amusement. She stops however, wondering how she had got caught up in silly things. She looks at the girl, then gives a wide grin, her ears falling back to rest on her head.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 1:49 pm

Hey guys, just letting you know.. I wont be on msn for a while....... I got very drunk last night and went clubbing. I cant remember, but aparently I didnt have enough money on my to pay the taxi driver, so aparently I gave him my phone and told him to come back next Friday to get it.... Im such a dickhead hahahha Anyone with half a brain can see that he is not going to come back!!!!
AHHHHH
slap me now >.> Yhe, so I have no msn.... I am sorry. If you need to get in contact with me, just let Naz know andd she can get in touch with me.

Thanks guys.
Blaze
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 1:51 pm

aww blaze
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 7:58 pm

"Awe dad.... What are you doing to yourself! You must be more careful."

A small frown was creased into her brow as Koori simply stared. She had felt let down when suddenly the female scooped her up in her arms. Slightly suprised by the action she blinked for a moment before throwiing her arms around her in reply.

"I am fanastic thankyou Koori and even BETTER now! How are you?"

Her eyes glanced over her and towards Blaze, her father in great excitment now and her eyes shone a bright skye blue; Her tail wagging in quick beats behind her form, ears perched forward in high pose, listening and waiting anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:57 pm

Koori's eyes followed Ashlyn's as they drifted towards Blaze. Her ears perked up towards him and she gave a wide grin. Her hands move into her pocket as she gave a wide yawn, lightly bumping into Ashlyn's side, in a playful manner.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:14 pm

Looking over to his daughter, he smiled widely and began walking over to her; His eyes shifted towards Koori and he returned her grin with a playful wink and he began in a slow jog, hardly containing the urge and need to hold his daughter. As the distance was closed he reached his arms out and scooped her up in a tremendously huge hug, pulling her and holding her every inch to him; He closed his eyes and spun around in circles.
As he stopped, he pulled her back a little and kissed her cheek with a loud "MWAH!" As he always had done and touched his nose to hers, his eyes reaching into hers with utmost love and proud foundations "Theres my baby... I have missed you and your cuddles!" He smirked softly and turned, facing Koori and held Ash in one arm around her so she could climb onto his shoulders.

"I am so glad that you two have finally met." He smiled still and wandered over to Koori kissing her lips gingerly. His eyes sparkling. "So.. Can you see the resemblance?" He asked with enthused words. For he knew, without a doubt they had close resemblances.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:28 am

Bane's form appears from a cloud of black smoke emerging from the shadows in a corner. He lowers his hood to reveal his face, deep X-shaped scar set on his left cheek. He looks around at the others, deep blue eyes seeming to gaze into the very souls of the others as he brushes his snow white hair from his face. As he steps further into the open, the chain of the kusarigama wrapped around his waist clanks slightly, approaching the Alpha. "Bane Renjuku, at your service" He says in a serious tone of voice . After a pause he relaxes slightly, "So what's a guy gotta do to get a drink around here?" He asks with a smirk, his voice seeming alot more laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 7:45 pm

Kronic narrows his eyes at the new person.... something was disturbing him, something small but it was there, however he would remain silent about most of it for now

He wriggled free from the child's affections as he watched the newcomer "you remind me of someone"
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:17 am

Turning his attention away from the others his hazel eyes scanned the face of the new male entering the pack area. Watching him close he straightened his stance his eys darting between the alphas then back to this man as he began to speak. Folding his arms as he introduced himself he heard Kronic and nodded feeling the same sort of eerie feeling.
"You go and pour yourself one" was his reply to the question.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 5:07 am

Raising a brow to the strange welcome he had received, Bane looks first to the form of Kronic and says "Do I now? How so?" then turns his gaze towards Killow and sighs, "Thank you....i think." He says before turning from the two and moving to lean back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "Well so much for fitting in straight away" He mutters under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 10:20 am

Glancing to the side he made sure his daughter was at a good distance from them casting his gaze back to the new male he walked over introducing himself "My name is Killow, the cat over there is Kron. How did you find out about us here?" he asked feeling very protective of the pack. "Do you know the alphas?" his eyes scanned the face of the male before setting back onto his eyes awaiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 3:40 pm

Looks to Killow, his face expressionless. "I chanced by it one day while searching for a pack, saw yours and figured, 'They seem like a good bunch of people, maybe I'll have some luck with them' I'm starting to have second thoughts about it though..." He says, his voice calm and his form relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:33 pm

Watching the new male enter the room, he felt a deep pulse shudder through him; Unsure of what it was, he pushed through it and held a straight face to him. Looking to Ash, he kisse her cheek befor eplacing her gingerly upon the floor and whispering for her to go to Kronic. His eyes scanned over his form for a few minutes, taking in every inch of his being and he huffed silently, smriking.

Taking a few steps forward, he was directly infront of the male now, standing behind Killow. He placed a hand upon his friends shoulder and a small smile formed upon his lightly coloured lips. "Down boy." He joked with his friend, though he was happy he had done what he did to the new commer. " Eeveryone deserves a fare trial." His pale emerald green optics flee from Killow's face swiftly to the form of Bane, as he introduced himself to be.

"Chanced upon it, you say. Hmm.." A soft smirk dwindled in him and he nodded once, meeting the gaze of the man. "Well, I am Benjimen Blaze Nekishu and I welcome you to The Kumari Wolves." His head lifted somewhat as if to ake a closer look. He did not trust the male and he would to take time to do just that; But who knew what time could tell.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 3:38 am

Pushing off the wall as Blaze neared him, he stands with thumbs tucked under the chain around his waist. He remains silent as he listens to the Alpha before speaking, "Yes I chanced upon it. I thank you for your welcome, Sir Nekishu." He says with bow towards the male. Once he straightens, he leans back against the wall, one leg resting against it and his thumbs still tucked into his chain.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 5:06 am

Watching the man he sighed slightly, so slight it would have been very difficult to notice. He did not want to seem rude but just arriving out of no where without at least one member of the pack being in the know about it seemed strange to him. He inwardly winced at the new males last comment but kept his face in the exact same expreeion no change registering.
Hearing Blaze come up behind him did not cause him to relax or back off he felt his Alpha's hand on his shoulder and sends him a sidewards glance as he told him to back down.
Silently he listenes to the two exchange greetings his form relaxing a small amount but he found he was still on edge.
Glancing between the two males he looked back the the new join once more " What made you decide to join a pack?" he asked his voice holding no threat within. Only questioning.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 6:46 am

Looking from the Alpha to Killow, he smiles slightly to show he ment no harm. "I guess I was just tired of living off on my own and decided it was time for change. In retro-spect, I should have approached a member before joining out of the blue and appologize for any confusion or distress I've caused." He says calmly with a slight matter-of-fact tone about his voice. He had expected questioning though so he was at least ready for that.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 7:42 am

Koori's slender form made its way over to the three males. "Boys, boys lets not bicker." She snickers, her hands moving to Blaze's arm, where she holds out, peeking out at the new male. "I am Koori, I am Alpha female. It's nice to meet you. And I to Welcome you to Kumari Wolves." Her eyes shifted towards Killow, her eyes held warning. As her fingers slip away from Blaze's arm she moves in front of him, her eyes dragging up and down the male, quite obviously. Her hands were on her hips, but her eyes only held curiousty. "Well, this mood is putting me down! Let's get back to having fun." Her form struts off towards Ashlyn, humming to herself.

Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 3:47 am

The young female squealed softly as she ran to Koori's form. She dropped and hugged Koori tightly. Then stood back up. Her long hair falling into her pale face. She waved at everyone in turn and then smiled brightly, 'I'm Anne. Nice to meet you.' She then crossed her legs, spinning herself around, and striking a goofy pose. She laughed then crossed her legs under herself, seating herself next to Koori. She tilted her head. She blushed lightly, not wishing to turn down the music she had blasting in her right ear through the earphone. Her left earphone hung down her chest, disappearing into her black 'Powertrip' tank top. She hummed softly alone with the music, taking out a candy bar from the pocket of her black and white hoodie that she had on. She began to peel the paper wrapping from the chocolate and then brought it to her lips. She looked at everyone, hoping they weren't staring at her as she tried to eat. Her stomach growled. She laughed and then took a small bite of the Milky Way candy bar. She used her right hand to cover her lips as she pushed the candy into her cheek, chewing on it with her canine teeth. She watched everyone else, thinking that they thought she was crazy now, all except for Koori. She smiled behind her hand as she swallowed the piece she'd been eating. She removed her hand and licked her lips then yawned. She looked at the candy bar in her left hand, the music coming through her earphone changing from heavy metal to This is Me by Dream. She blushed, then nodded her head to it, still looking at the candy bar. She held it out to Koori tilting her head, 'Want some?' She smiled at her and began to twirl a long dark pinkish dyed strand of hair around her slender index finger. Her green optics still shifting around looking at everyone else, stopping a bit longer on Killow. Then she blushed, looking away quickly, smiling at Koori.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:33 am

He nodded to the new male understanding the emotion he explained, he had once felt the same thing, before he came into contact with Kronic and Tears many years before, followed by the Okami and now here where he wished to settle.
He still felt slightly uneasy with all that had gone on but his gaze became softer after a few moments of standing there.
Hearing Koori walk over he looked straight back at her as she shot him a glance not appreciating it to much as all he had been doing was attempting to protect his new pack, yet he let that go instantly fore she was the Alpha female and to her he was an underling.

Turning his attention to the side as yet another person came onto the scene he watched in silence as the one known as Anne ran across to Koori, Hugging her, he did or said nothing assuming they must know each other. Nodding to her as she introduced herself he remained quiet to see what the others would react like to this new join. Watching her as she looked at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:06 am

The young woman blushed, hiding her face in Koori's shoulder as she hugged her again, knowing she'd been caught. She giggled softly as she whispered to Koori, 'I got caught.' She smiled, standing back up as she released Koori once more. Stretching her arms above her head, she yawned, her swirling green and yellow optics shifting once more restlessly to the male she'd been looking at, then to the ground as her cheeks began to heat up, turning slightly pink. She licked her lips as she dropped her arms, crossing them loosely over her stomach, her head tilted to the side. Her hair fell over her left shoulder, falling to her waist. She'd been caught staring, she felt so stupid. she forced her eyes to stay on the ground, but once every so often she'd glance up at him from under her long lashes, blushing and wanting to say something, yet nothing came out of her mouth. Her brain was refusing to work right when she saw him. She was frustrated now that she couldn't think of anything to say, she looked at Koori, her eyes pleading as she bit her lower lip, hoping Koori wouldn't say anything about the fact that she was blushing. She realized as she thought about it, she was, indeed, blushing. It was so embarrassing. She looked down at the ground once more, her hair falling over her shoulders, creating a veil between her face and the others. She, every once in a while, would still glance up at the male from under her lashes and through her long hair. She bit her lower lip, still wanting to say something, but didn't know what to say.
She cursed herself in her mind as she thought of something she could say to the male that didn't make her sound lame or childish. She wasn't good at this, she wasn't ever good at this, she was used to being childish and not caring about what she said or who she said it too, but this was different. It was odd for her to not was to be childish or say something stupid, but she didn't want to look stupid in front of this male, what was it about him that made her think like this, she wondered to herself. She ran her fingers through her hair, only to have it fall back into her face once more. When she'd run her fingers through her hair, she'd revealed her face for only a few seconds, if at that, she hoped no one had realized her cheeks were tinted pink with a soft blush.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:19 pm

"someone likes Killow" Kronic teased as he dragged a bottle of pop to his beanbag, the bottle had a straw in so he didn't need to tip it over.

"Hope you have fun while you're here, Anne Drown" He said as he stretched then looked around, one ear flicking as he listened to the others but soon let them enjoy their conversations
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 8:50 pm

Smiling a little now as the male replied to him, he nodded. "You are welcome Bane, it is good to see some new faces. I apologise for any hostility anyone may cause you but it is strange for a being to just turn up. You understand." Smirking softly to Bane.

His head turned as a warm hand took hold of his arm and he smiled, gaze softening all too much as his eyes set upon Koori, his love. Listening to her speak he raised the right side of his lip, giving a small crooked smile. "Sorry love." He managed to place a small kiss on her cheek before she was ravaged by a new female. The scent and the aura that surrounded her was not at all familiar to Blaze; Though he felt the connection between herself and his mate, making him smile and have an eager interest to meet this friend.

Stepping to where she sat beside Koori, his hand searched for that of his love; Lacing thier fingers with gentle ease and passing her a quick glance before his eyes rest on her friend. "Well Anne, that was a very dramatic entrance. I like it." He laughed softly "It is a pleasure to meet you. I gather you already know who I am." He extended a warmly hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 11:00 pm

Aleria perked up her ears as two new commers entered. It seemed everyone was abit .. weary and on the defensive. She two was a bit that way herself. But hardly giving in to any emotions she rose to scope them both out. The male seemed.. just like any male and she brusehd him off. Thought he female she was lively and bubbly. Very opposite of that of herself. Watching the commotion and actions of that of her pack mates she wondered what would happen. Seeing and hearing both the alphas welcome him she settled back down well out of the way of the others. She would greet them in due time.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 6:49 am

Bane goves a curt no towards Blaze, "I kinda expected it. All is well." He says before looking to Koori, "My thanks, Miss Koori." He adds while straightening and bowing at the waist, hands placed on his chest, the gesture directed towards both Alphas. Once he straightens again he moves toget himself a drink, giving a curt nod to both Anne and Aleria before grabbing himself a bottle of soda, opening it before moving back to his position, this time sitting in an Indian style, looking towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 7:08 am

A blush graced Anne's high, pale cheeks as she glared at the male named Kronic. Seating herself on the other side of Koori she pretended to cry into her shoulder, 'That was mean!' She sniffled, then managed to swiftly remove her shoe. She quickly, she got to her knees, chucking the small, size four converse at the male known as Kronic. She smirked, tilting her head as she hoped that it hit him, she sat back down on her butt, then looked at the male seating himself beside her friend. She looked at his hand, then his face as she heard the ones from his mouth. She smiled, nodding as she reached out, clasping her small hand around his forearm. She tilted her head, knowing that this male was rather a wolf, not a cat, but only knew a leopards greeting to a higher ranked member. She pulled her hand and arm away, not liking the warmth too much that seemed to radiate off of his body. Her optics shifted back to Kronic as she stuck her tongue out at him childishly. Then smiled shyly as she cast her eyes to the ground, then looked up from under her lashes to the male Killow. She bit her lower lip, blushing lightly. Her fingers fidgeted with the bottom of her tattered and torn up jeans. She let her long hair fall into her face, nearly hiding her from the others gaze. She smiled, whispering softly, 'Yeah....So?' Then looked up at Kronic as she smirked, her mind working clearly through the painful phase of her animal rising. Her eyes swirled chaotically with greens, yellows, and golden colors all swirling violently together. She smirked, her eyes shimmering in the light. The violence in her eyes was like the violence of the Change. She loved it though. She felt the beast rising, knowing that only another leopard, higher ranked than herself could push it back down, stopping the Change once her beast reached it's height. She growled softly, her body , now, seemed to radiate heat, it rolled from her body as she rolled her muscles.

Her attitude seemed to shift as she sat there, her hair seemed to float about her face now as she watched the male Kronic, then closed her eyes. Her head dropped onto Koori's shoulder as she, in an extreme waste of energy and time, shoved her beast back into the bottomless pit of anger that was her core. She opened her eyes, casting them to the male Killow, knowing she'd just shown a great lack of self-restaint, one that she would have paid for severly had her Narami-ja(Leopard Queen) still been alive. But alas, she was gone to the mother leopard. She sighed, thinking about her old pard, feeling a kind of guilt for not protecting them like the thought she should. She turned her face in. Pressing her cheek against Koori's slender shoulder blade. She closed her eyes, breathing in the heady scent of the wolf that she considered her friend. She swallowed harshly as she shook her head, not caring about the others now, but raising her eyes to cast a semi-nervous glance around. Her eyes locked upon Bane, then she smiled in greeting, her eyes old and her smile was easily told to be a fake one. She gasped softly as flashes of memories flew through her head. She closed her eyes, her hand going to Koori's arm. Holding onto her for what seemed like, strength, or she was merely that scared of what she'd just seen. She shook her head clear of the images of the accident. Then let her icy gaze refocus on the ground. Wiggling her bare sock-clothed toes in the air for she still hadn't gotten the shoe she'd thrown at Kronic back. She sighed, looking from Koori, to Blaze, then to Kronic, and her shoes, to Killow and Bane. She wondered what their pasts where, but rather not pried for fear of them asking about her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: