Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.

Go down 
+6
Kronic
Aleria
Blaze
Killow
Anastas
Koori
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kronic

Kronic

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:41 pm

*Blew a raspberry* seriously, there is no need to be sorry that you haven't been able to get online, it is one of them things that can not be helped

*Big grin*
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:53 pm

WOO QUICK REPLY!! *Tackled and snuggled his love then looks to Kron laughing* See, you area dork. I was right. *Lifts a brow smiling cheekily*
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 4:22 am

Lol sooooo lazy people.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 1:10 am

Looks to all and smiles ^.^ "i think i will be happy here "
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 4:25 pm

haha killow. Alley, I hope you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 10:12 pm

*curled up into a little ball* if things remain this relaxed then I will be very happy here
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2010, 11:03 pm

Ears swiveled and lowered her self to the ground she wiggled her bottom and jumped at Kronic a loud growl emitting from her petite lycan self. She landed over him, the sound like a loud clap, her claws scrapping against the ground and her muzzle inchs from his face, teeth bared, eyes intently looking down at him. She was playing of course, just messing with him mainly becuase of his statement of being relaxed. Shortly after jumping at him her facial features relaxed and she became more like a hyper pup and poked her wet nose to his forhead before stepping aside.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 12:38 am

*Licked aleria's nose before curling back up again*

Yep, relaxed, and playful it would seem, utterly perfect in my humble opinion.... the smilies are fun too lol!
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 4:02 am

*Goes all puffy face* I have a migraine today and I can only see in orange and green colours!
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 5:51 am

smiled and layed down curling up to where she could see all in her vision. She was contently relaxed and happy. Her maw opened wide her body stretching , tougue hanging out the side of her mouch before her jaws began to close, the yawn over. With her toungue in her mouth again, muzzle closed. mmm -rested her head on her front paws.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 5:33 am

She scratches at the back of her head, peering over everyone in amusement. "Well I'm glad everyone is getting along, but our pack however is still quite small. I will be around much more, and I'll manage it better, but for any things that need fixing, or if its possible to be changed. Please put them in the correct section, so i can get to it faster. And, for those you can recruit the MOST members, will get a special PRIZE! No, i am so not telling what it is. But i need that person to tell me who they were recruited by. "
Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 8:24 pm

The doors to room open and a small 9 year old girl walks in, a great smile upon her bright face. Hair of a magenta pink fell down to her waist and sway gently as with each step she took, She donned a small and petite frame with a soft, white skin complection.
Wearing black and white checkered converse sneakers to cover her feet, her legs were defined by black denim skinny leg jeans with small chains wrapped from the back pocket to the front pocket that clinked and chimed as she made her way ver to the group.
She wore a pink halter neck shirt that cover her chest and belley, leaving her shoulders free of clothing. Ashlyn's eyes shon and sparkled as her eyes peered over everyone that she stood before. Naturally cheerful, it was her nature to always be smiling. Today was no exception; If anything, her smile was widely distibuted over her entire face, more then usual.

"Hello everyone, I am so glad to finally be here. I realise I took my time."

A small giggle came from her lips then and she met everyones gaze all in turn, resting on her fathers for a second longer then everyone else, her eyes sparked brightly before she rested her gaze finally, on Koori. Ashlyn began walking over to her, her head held high and her face bright. She was the woman that stole her fathers heart and she was eager to meet her.

"Hi Koori. It is such a pleasure to finally meet you!"

Her smile beamed as if it could get bigger and brighter then it were already.

"I am Ashlyn."

She wanted to wrap her arms around the female and hug her, but was unsure how she would react and thought that it may be a bit forward, so she settled for a hand shake instead
, holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:29 pm

Hunter wanders in after the smaller kid infront of him, her pink hair making him smirk, which for hunter was about as happy as you could read from his body language. He walks in behind in his typical fashion, hands in pockets, his dreads pulled back loosely and a large green duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

He nods to everyone in silence, looking to his alphas before finding somewhere comfortable to sit
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 11:33 pm

Watching the young girl who seemed to be his friends daughter he nodded to her "Hello Ashlyn" before grinning spotting Anastas and Hunter smiling at the two he walked over shaking Hunter's hand. Turning he walked to Anastas picking her up spinning her in a hug gently "Glad to see you here" he smiled.

Anya had caught the cat Kronic and was busy petting him when she spotted Hunter. Keeping the cat in her arms she runs over to Hunter looking up at him with wide eyes holding the cat to him like a prize "Look!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:11 am

Hunter had shaken Killows hand, but nevertheless Killows approach always made him nervous. he smiled and nodded "hey man"

Looking over to Anya, his stomach stirred with happiness, glad to see she was doing well. He smiles, not knowing Kronic but assuring himself that he was most likely a friend to Killow somehow. "Hey kiddo,....how bout you put the kitty down so he doesnt get motion sickness" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:27 am

Alerias aers perked up as new members arrived. Being colored blind in her lycan form she could not make out the color of the girls hair or anything. Though she was happy to be seeing all them here. She rose and sat on her bum, tail curled around her paws. Golden eyes looking to the kid and hunter, maw opened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 4:27 am

Killow chuckled watching the way Hunter reacted to it all, leaning back he stood next to Anastas feeling a lot more comfortable then usual for him. He smiled over at Aleria before turning his attention once more to the forms of Anya and Hunter watching the way they interacted with one another always reassured him he had done the right thing by not setting about killing the male.

Anya holds poor Kronic up to Hunter as far as she could "I got a new Kitty" she beems nearly screetching with excitment, it was all getting to much for her. Grinning she nodded as asked her to put the cat down. She did, she didn't want him to get sick like Hunter said. Once putting him down she jumped up at Hunter her arms stretched up to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 9:18 pm

Hunter readily catches Anya, picking her up and giving her a warm hug, holding her on his side so that they may look at each other at eye level. "How you doin kiddo" He smiles glancing off and giving aleria a small smile before giving Anya the attention hed always given her
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 7:35 am

Kronic stumbled about, looking rather dizzy "now I remember why I am what I am" He joked, slowly losing the dizzy feeling

"Luckily I don't get motion sickness too often"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:06 am

Aleria rose and walked Over to Ashlyn and hugged her carefully before sitting back down and watching Killow and his daughter and Kronic and Anastas
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 4:27 am

Anya plays with Hunter's dreds as he talks to her a smile brightly lighting up her face "well like it here, have a pet kitty now" she grins babbling on about Kronic.

Killow smiled across at the others taking a seat with his back against the cold wall of the pack den.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 5:23 pm

Ash was taken by suprised as she was hugged and smiled quickly turning to hug Aleria back.

"Thankyou Aunty Alley."

She said with a soft voice, still waiting patiently for Koori.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 7:27 pm

I can see close bonds already forming
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:30 pm

Killow looked at Kronic almost having a purple one trying not to laugh at Anya's comment to Hunter.
"I think you have a fan or an owner now Kronic, she thinks your her kitty"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 4:08 am

Aleria nodded and then stretched out her before curling back up below her neices feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: