Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.

Go down 
+6
Kronic
Aleria
Blaze
Killow
Anastas
Koori
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kronic

Kronic

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 7:27 am

Kronic noticed the flying shoe quite late and didn't manage to get out of the way in time, losing his balance and falling behind what he was sitting on, the sudden impact shocked his system and created the 'lightning bolt' effect, which he used to change forms.

He shook his head and climbed onto the back of the couch in his panther form, with the shoe in question on the floor "Now, that was mean"
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 9:33 pm

Ashlyn squeeled with delight as her dad picked her up, spinning her around and kissing her cheek.

"Hey dad!!!"

Her arms flew around him as if he were a bottleof water in the middle of the desert. Though, her joy was only momentary before he placed her upon the floor. Her eyes moved uover him and then towards the male that had entered the room. A frown of wonder creased her forehead and she stepped forward, ignoring her father's instructions to go to Koori.

She watched as the man and her dad spoke and crossed hostile territory with each other, only to be eased by that of Koori. Her tail wagged once behind her, softly as it was sorted and the warmness of the room had returned to normal. Her red, wolven ears twitched utop her crown as the form of Anne, the new female made her entrance; This made Ashlyn happy, she knew she would get along with this female greatly. Her tail began to wag non-stop and she took another step forward and finally followed through wtih the foot behind until she was in a fluid walking motion.

She stopped next the Anne and diagonal to Bane and smiled softly.

"Hi, I am Ashlyn. I am so happy that we have some new members here! New friends."

She exclaimed; Unlike most nine year old's, Ashlyn was not afraid to be around others; Very outspoken and aways held high opinions and though her actions through with deep waves. Much more intelligent then most children her age.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 1:52 am

Killow looked at Kronic and poked out his tounge at the comment just in time to see a shoe hit the body of his friend. He cringed slightly as he saw the change happen wondering if Kronic had indeed taught himself to reign in his temper yet. Tensing his form slightly he waited to see what is old friend's reaction would be. Watching him moved back up he relaxed once he had spoke and laughed softly "Yeah you could have killed the kitty!" he exclaimed to the new woman known as Anne.
Turning his attention to Anya he grinned the child was standing there slack jawed in shock from seeing the change, she had only seem people turn to wolves before.
Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2010, 8:09 am

She laughed, standing up as she walked up to Killow. She tilted her head back and watched him, her optics glowing slightly as she smirked, 'I am a Kitty. Thank you.' Sniffing, she crossed her arms over her slender stomach as she tilted her head. She licked her lips and turned around to Kronic as she stuck her tongue out at him. She scrunched up her nose at him and then sniffed, turning back around by putting one foot behind her heel and spinning on her toes, doing what the military called an about face. She laughed softly as she bit her lower lip. Then smiled, giggling as she hopped over and jumped down next to Koori one more. She giggled, tilting her head slightly, then giggled, rolling her eyes at the boys, 'Their.....' Leaning into Koori she whispered, 'Stupid.' Then giggled, knowing the others heard her. She sniffed once more as she laughed, then winkled her nose up. She blinked, her optics shifting from the male's to the child. She gasped, then burst out laughing as she saw the child's face. She snickered and jumped up. She ran over to Kronic, jumping on him and taking him to the ground. She hide her face in his shoulder and laughed, the laughs were muffled by the fact that she pressed her face into Kronic's shoulder. Her slight form shook some as she laid there with Kronic, her face against her shoulder as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2010, 9:16 pm

Hunter watches the happenings, a quiet and gruff "welcome" from him before he would sit and entertain Anya with fake stories of where he had been and why he had not seen her. Watching her attention turn to the change and her expression following. a small squeak would be the only response, Hunter laughing and patting her shoulder gently before nudging back towards her Father "Go see your dad Kiddo" he murmers. He wanders off a few metres from the group, though not out of view and certainly still much apart of the circle of conversation. He watched Anne with interest as she was very much outspoken and lively
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 3:14 am

Koori eyes just seemed to follow Anne as she moved, as she spoke and laughed. This amused her, she was glad that she was having a fun time. Her eyes then shift towards Hunter, not sure that she had met him yet. Lifting herself up she takes her human form, then makes her way to him. She gives a smile, black curls falling around her shoulders, all natural. "Hello. I don't think I've met you yet, I am Koori." She gave a light bow, then waited for the male to answer. As she does this her eyes shift off towards Anne and Kronic.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2010, 10:23 am

'Koori-chan!!!' She yelled as she ran over and jumped onto Koori. She laughed softly then shifted her pale features to a soft, cute puppy face, 'I wanna candy bare! Please? Can I have one??' She tilted her head, blinking at Koori as she smiled then sweetened her features to get permission for a candy bar. She licked her lips, really wanting the sugar rush as she giggled. Then hugged her, her arms around her shoulders. Her head against Koori's, then pressed her cheek against Koori's cheek. She whimpered, then blinked, realizing a male before her and smiled at him. She tilted her head as she looked at him with her nearly glowing green optics, blinking in a way that made her look confused. She smiled at him then, as she does this, her arms were tightening about Koori's shoulders, mainly in a protective way, though her smile was sweet and innocent. She giggled softly as she nodded a greeting to the male, then spoke, her voice was a high soprano, yet it was nearly shivering along the air. Her hair fell down and into her eyes, shivering through the air. She licked her lips, taking a slow even breath in, 'Hi. I'm Anne.' She smiled once more, then tilted her head as she laid her head back against Koori's shoulder, blinking up at her as she looked at her, speaking softly, 'Please? Candy bar??' She looked at Koori hopeful as she stood there, her weight against Koori, threatening to knock her over if she didn't get her way.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 2:19 am

Hunter had continued to watch Anne however Koori had soon given his attention further direction away, prompting him to nod and break focus "Hello Koori, i am Hunter" He murmers, smiling and murmering a "hello" in reply to Anne
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:55 am

Koori's eyes stared at Hunter for a moment before she slides a candy bar from her jean pocket, holding it out to the pleading Anne. She had another one in her pocket just in case, she normally always had some sort of sugary treat for Anne. His eyes shift back towards Hunter as she gives a light smile, before her eyes tear away to look over everyone.

Back to top Go down
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 2:29 pm

Anne giggled, taking the candy bar and turning quickly. Using her feline reflects she quickly, jumping from branch to branch in an oak tree, made it to a high held branch. Seating herself on the branch she laughed, unwrapping the candy bar she waited a moment, looking at Kronic and then smirking. She waved her candy bar down at him, teasing him, as if saying, ' I got a candy bar and you don't!!! Anne smirked, flipping her hair back from her face, letting it fall down her back in waves as she perched herself on the branch, not daring to stand up for she was terrified of being to clumsy and falling down. She hated falling out of trees, what kind of cat fell out of trees? The Anne kind. that's what kind. she laughed softly, then put the candy bar to her lips, parting them and shoving half the candy bar into her mouth, biting it nearly halfway down the bar. She smirked, her cheeks so full she looked like a chipmunk, her cheeks full of the candy bar. She chewed the mouthful of candy trying to keep the stuff in her mouth. She giggled softly, then attempting not to coke on the candy bar in her mouth, she jumped down from the branch, landing gracefully on her feet. She kicked off her shoes and decided to run about barefoot for the rest of the day. She smirked, her little pale digits curling about the earth. She closed her eyes sighing as she leaned against a tree, breathing in the scent of the earth pouring all about her. She smiled as she shivered, then licked her lips. she heard the earth, felt it rather than just smelling it. She shivered as a light thumping through her chest began. She licked her lips, opening her optics as she took another deep breath. She smirked, her optics shimmered with violent swirling colors of green and yellows. All the colors in her eyes were those that were reflected about her. She felt her her beast rise up inside of her, tearing at her insides as she stood there, the thrumming of her heart mixing with the thrumming of the earth, she smirked at Koori, knowing she knew what was going to happen in just a few seconds if she didn't calm down, or get into water, away from land.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:04 pm

Kronic pinned his ears back at the apparent teasing, he wasn't used to such an.... active person, and couldn't believe they shared the same genes of the species. He slowly brought himself to his paws and pushed himself onto his hind legs before smalling his front paws down onto a false floor, which held his own stash of chocolates and other types of addictive candies which he had kept hidden,mainly from the kid, as he knew children could find any type of candy and gave Anne a look back as if to say "Nur nur ne nur nur"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:38 am

Aleria watched all the fun and excitement with Anne and Kronic. She watched as Koori went to Hunter. Wanting to put her self out there and be apart of the fun her ears slightly flickered back. Even the notice filled her to do so, she remained where she was. Her friends, the ones that new her, they new her well enouph to know that she wasn't being rude. Her gaze shifted then to Killow and his daughter. She wondered where her neice and blaze where.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 9:50 pm

He watched Anne walk towards him and caught her gaze looking at her he laughed "Oh I do know what you are" glancing at Anya then back to the woman he smiled "No need to inform me of the obvious I do have eyes" he winked leaning away from her watching as she ran over to Koori to state how supposedly stupid they were. Sitting down he relaxed leaving Anya to learn about her new pack as shocked as she seemed he summed up that it would be a good thing to introduce her to the ways in which they lived. He noticed Hunter was speaking to the child after some time, but noted the male seemed to be distracted. Opening his arms as Anya ran to him he enclosed them around her rocking her to his chest seeing she was tired, holding her tight enough so she could not escape he smiled as she wriggled "Get some sleep, I can see you are tired" he chuckled as she whines waiting for her to eventually relax.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 9:38 pm

Hunter nods and looks across the room, taking note of the others that were present. he smiles at Aleria, giving her a small wave, unsure if she were too far off in her own thoughts to notice it
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 8:25 pm

Anastas had rejoined the group, having left them to take care of a few small issues of her own. She did not say much, though she sat back and observed, nudging blaze in a rough but playful manner as she sat down though refraining from the usuall crash tackle
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 8:33 pm

Caught in a deep descended moment of his thoughts, he was startled when Anastas had nudged him; Jumping slightly to attention before he turned to face her with a sarcastic 'evil' stare. Quickly he nudged her back just as playfully before bringing an arm up and around her neck, pulling her head into his chest he chuckled; His arm lifted so that his fist met her head ever so gently and he rubbed at her hair vigorously; Giving her a noogie.
Back to top Go down
Anastas

Anastas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 8:58 pm

Anastas squirms and flails her arms to get her head out from under Blazes noogie
"Heys" she smiles, smoothing her hair back. She had noticed his delayed reaction though doesnt openly question it
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 3:39 am

Koori's eyes scanned the room for anything out of order, standing with her hands deep inside her pockets. She scooted off to sit by herself, crossing her legs. Her fingers guide her hoodie half way onto her head, to cover his ears. Then to rub at one of her eyes, she was tired, not at all up to bouncing about with the others.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 3:42 am

Aleria wasn't thinking of much.. seeing movement she looked over at Hunter as he waved. Deciding she had be out of the group she rose her nails sliding against the ground giving a scratching sound. Golden eyes looked to him them anastas and blaze and she inclinded her head. Not much of a talkative person she kinda liked being in this form. It gave her a reason to be quiet. Though ... her thoughts trailed off and she slowly headed towards a darkened area were it was hard to see if anyone looked. The only thing that could be distinguished where her golden eyes. Bringing her nose to her leg, she pushed in the button of a canister. quietly it popped open and unravled, light fitting cloths inside. She shifted with in the shadows and put on her cloths. Not her usual dark jeans and t-shirt, she had tried to fit them into the canister but even after folding and rolling them so many ways it was not happening. So enstead she put on a black tank top with a built in bra and a matching black skirt to match and some underwear. Blowing air from her mouth she ran her hands through her hair rumageing through the tangles. Feeling a bit self countouse she took a breath and stepped out of the shadows. Her long brownish colored hair swaying behind her. She made her way to Hunter standing a few paces infront of him. "hey" her voice was cool if not a bit distant. She cringed lightly and turned side ways to look some where else, though she brought her eyes to him and tried again, "Whats up?" her voice even now as she took control.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 7:11 am

Hunter had watched Aleria dissapear with interest though when she does he figures she wanted space. He sighs and immerses himself into thought while he gazes over the group. eyes soon fixating back upon Aleria when she wanders out in human form, a small smile spreading over his face.
"Hey yourself" He replies to her, a little concerned when she takes time to compose herself. He thinks for a moment and stands to greet her "Want to take a walk and talk?' he offers, not the most social of people himself and her shortness in speach told him a few things.
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:48 am

The question suprised her and it was obvouse for a split second before her face regained its normal composure. She looked at him fully then and with a small nod she said "sure". She waited for him to start walking. Then she followed beside him. Thinking about the question she wondered what was up and if something was wrong with him. Many other thoughts came to mind aswell. Though none that would be concern for herself. She pushed back the thoughts and would wait untill he spoke first since he asked. Though it was kinda awkward. The feeling making her beast rise. Her aura flarring, making an invisable outline around her body. Thus making her smell more like her beast, more woodsy and outdoors. The smell of home, pack. Her eyes, now permantly golden and black, due to her being in her lycan form for to long. Happened before she joined the kumaria. Her beasts eyes. looked straight ahead though accasionly swept towards his way. Her hands at her side, pure restraint from crossing her arms across her stomach. Her fingers gingerly toying with her cloths.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

Jesse walked off with Aleria, though for the first moment in silence. to him silence was comfortable, silence was safe where he came from.
"so you seemed a little anti groupie today" he comments, smiling though he didnt look over to her
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 1:26 am

As they walked and the silence continued Aleria felt secure. Only when words where spoken did she feel out of place. She was not much of a talker nor does she interact with most people. Hearing him speak, she waited until he was done before she spoke, "I am always anti groupie, as you put it" her voice was calmwith a hint of laughter. She cut a glance at him. And for someone who is not... sociable i do not think you have room to talk" she smiled and then looked to where they where walking
Back to top Go down
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 1:37 am

"you were never this anti social back in the days with eli and the other lot" Hunter murmers looking over at her with a small smile in remembrance. "your right, i cant talk, id rather run away then get caught up in a crowd"
Back to top Go down
Aleria

Aleria

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 4:39 am

"mm you are right i was.. not so closed off with eli. As for the others.. whom might those be?" Just answerwing back and thinking about elina made her frown lightly. When she was around the other female; elina she could be herself. Maybe it was becuase she was.. a girl and.. well she couldn't quiet say how it was with elina but there was something there, abelonging feeling. Peace. But even those words were not right. Although she thought of all this she did not say so out loud. Emotions and feelings were funny things and Aleria had had her fair share of them. Hiroshi As soon as his name popped into her head she quickly sqaushed it and locked up that name in her mind her body had became tensed for a moment but after that she was fine. Aleria licked her bottom lip out of nurvouse habit. "Did you bring me out here to discuss how anti social i am? " her souldiers shrugged lightly and she stopped to look at him. She gave him her full gaze and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.   Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members! Please introduce yourselfs.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: